Foot pain

Options
LittleMaid17
LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
edited December 2016 in Getting Started
So past few weeks been waking up with heel and ankle pain.. and after periods of rest. My feet around the back and ankles are now swollen im popping to the shops on Saturday to get better fitting trainers..
but im not sure if I have to wear them only through working out or all the time?
I think it's cause I didn't replace my older trainers earlier kept putting it off

Replies

• annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi it sounds like plantar fascitis - if you Google it there is loads of good info about. I have had it off and on for years so if you think it does sound like it I'll happily share what helped me.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I have the same and looked it up and think it's plantar fascitis that I have as well. I only get the sore feet when I am at my heaviest too. I have had it bad the last few months since I re-gained the weight that I had lost. :-/
  • LittleMaid17
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    I have the same and looked it up and think it's plantar fascitis that I have as well. I only get the sore feet when I am at my heaviest too. I have had it bad the last few months since I re-gained the weight that I had lost. :-/

Yeah I've looked that up to.. and I'm at my heaviest to, add me refusing to buy new trainers for every day wear probably added to it...
    Just not sure if to wear my new trainers for every day wear and working out or just use them for working out.
  • LittleMaid17
    Options
    annacham wrote: »
    Hi it sounds like plantar fascitis - if you Google it there is loads of good info about. I have had it off and on for years so if you think it does sound like it I'll happily share what helped me.

That be great if you you could.
    Yes I read that also..
    I noticed my whole foot is swollen now due to me trying to tidy up. Lol.
  • SherryAttard
    SherryAttard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had trouble with that as well as my husband. My husband went to the doctor and ended up wit $400 shoe inserts. I bought inserts online at heel that pain after a friend told me the site. I now have them in several pair of shoes and have no more problems. Hope that helps.
  • LittleMaid17
    Options
    I have had trouble with that as well as my husband. My husband went to the doctor and ended up wit $400 shoe inserts. I bought inserts online at heel that pain after a friend told me the site. I now have them in several pair of shoes and have no more problems. Hope that helps.

Thank you ive got drs appointment next week I'll mention it then see what can see if I can save some shoes
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. On anti-inflammatory pills. Hard to do anything and can't exercise. :(