I need some new motivation from some new, dedicated MFP friends

Options
I have been on MFP for years and successfully lost 100+ pounds as a result. I had successfully kept the weight off for the past few years, but recently I have found myself falling victim to the curse of complacency.... I have gained 40 pounds back and I really am 100% dedicated to getting back to my old habits and old ways. I would really like to link up with some like minded, hardworking and dedicated individuals, so that we can lean on one another for support and motivation. Its a tough journey, so id prefer not to do it alone.

Replies

• kimberlymoss3
    kimberlymoss3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend I am dedicated to MFP even when I am on vacation.
  • sbk91
    sbk91 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right on!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Getting back to logging & working out. The holidays were not my friend.
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, lost 50 pounds and gained most back!! I nee a massive kick up the bum and get 3 stone off me. Doing a 5k may so I got to start somewhere!
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I have lost 157 Lbs so far since January 2016 and have 106 left to lose which I will.

Best wishes on your journey.
  • yubiesister
    yubiesister Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. I need motivation also. Maybe we can help each other stay on track
  • snickerdoodle1
    snickerdoodle1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for some motivational friends as well!
  • strawbery542
    strawbery542 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    First, let me say great job losing. Secondly, I know you can do it again. Add me... I'm just starting back and have a ways to go, but I'm super determined. Add me. This goes for anyone that would like to encourage one another.
  • Ells30
    Ells30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sure! I am a 35 yr old singer who follows a mostly paleo diet for the last 3 years, active in crossfit. at a stand still with weight loss, upping my carbs protein and tracking macros. Very dedicated.