too little calories?

My goal for calories used to be 1290, (not including exercise,) and now that I've lost more weight, it's 1270. I feel like this is too little and I need more calories to keep me full, but I don't like seeing that I've gone over my calorie limit. What should I do? This really isn't enough for my body to be satisfied but obviously if I want to lose more weight, this is the limit I need...

Replies

• Excercise and eat at least part of the calories back. My daily calory limit is 1200 and while I can live within it, it does not leave much space for tasty things, like a piece of cheese or much fruit or anything else, but once I get around 200-300 cal through excercise, I can pretty easily fit within 1500 all the nice things except for sweets.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Is that a typo? I can't imagine how 20 calories would make the difference in your hunger. That's like a third of a piece of fruit or one slice of Canadian bacon.
  • Drink, drink, drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Water Makes you feel full.
  • thordisintho
    thordisintho Posts: 48 Member
    What is your loss per week set to? If it's 1 lbs a week you could lower it to 0.5 lbs a week and gain some calories that way and still lose weight? It is slower, but if you are getting close to your goal you should slow your loss down anyway.

Congrats on the loss so far and good luck :)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    My goal for calories used to be 1290, (not including exercise,) and now that I've lost more weight, it's 1270. I feel like this is too little and I need more calories to keep me full, but I don't like seeing that I've gone over my calorie limit. What should I do? This really isn't enough for my body to be satisfied but obviously if I want to lose more weight, this is the limit I need...

To a point listen to your body. If you're feeling tired and hungry, perhaps it is too low for you.

But seriously, you look great what do you have to lose? :wink: :bigsmile: