Options
  • yazzi420
    yazzi420 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @canadianlbs truuie coffee is coffee and its freakin deliciousness
  • yazzi420
    yazzi420 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @MotherOfSharpei ahhhhh did not have a fun experience on caffeine pill but they may not have been the best ones however b12 sounds like an excellent additive supplement i def need thanks
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=894438&d=1392272502

Because too much caffeine can *kitten* you up.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    My experience has been that the best, and only needed, "pre-workout" is a good robust warm-up.

A self inflicted kick to the rump to get the warm-up started, warm-up and I'm good to go. Why would someone need anything else?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    When do you exercise - morning, or night? Or noonish, for that matter?

Some people find that exercising in the morning is good, so that they have energy before using it on work/school/whatever's going on during the day. Others find that they just don't have that much energy first thing in the morning.

Another way of looking at that:

Some people find that exercising in the late afternoon (after work/school/whatever), having had breakfast and lunch is when they have the most energy, while others find that they're fatigued later in the day.

The point is: have you tried exercising at a different time? It might just be that simple. Of course, it might not, but it's probably worth a try.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Coffee and b'fast for me. I've never taken a pre-workout.

I've been feeling sluggish lately...I'd missed 3+ straight days of my vitamin d supplement; started taking it again and have improved. You might want to have that checked.
  • NoMeatAthlete66
    NoMeatAthlete66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4am, have two cups of oatmeal and an one espresso. I'm back at the gym after work and that's when I could use a pre workout. I tried C4 but I prefer to stay away from that stuff. Good luck!