********** JUST TRUST IN THE SYSTEM AND.........???

Options
......IT WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU DOWN! I PROMISE =)

If you just trust the system and trust the math and log your food it will never ever ever let you down!

We might struggle. We might not lose an ounce that week. Your body might be stubborn at times. But if you just follow the plan and allow TIME to take its course, the system will never let you down. Just follow the program and dont stray. If you keep going, WE WILL ALL LOSE OUR WEIGHT!

NEVER QUIT AND NEVER DIE!

bump or comment if you are on your way! God Bless =)

Replies

• kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    GREAT pictures! Keep it up!!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    bump
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    ......IT WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU DOWN! I PROMISE =)

If you just trust the system and trust the math and log your food it will never ever ever let you down!

We might struggle. We might not lose an ounce that week. Your body might be stubborn at times. But if you just follow the plan and allow TIME to take its course, the system will never let you down. Just follow the program and dont stray. If you keep going, WE WILL ALL LOSE OUR WEIGHT!

NEVER QUIT AND NEVER DIE!

bump or comment if you are on your way! God Bless =)

Agree and disagree. The part I disagree is that I believe the site way undershoots your calories. I went back and did some re-reading about Resting Metabolic Rate and the site didn't even give me enough calories to satisfy that let alone anything else. I was feeling HORRIBLE, I felt dead to be honest; one day I could barely move. I adjusted my calories based on what I read and I feel so much better and I'm still losing weight.

Trust the site to a point, but do yourself a favor and do some reading outside of this site and make your own judgement call. :wink:

I do think that overall this is a good site though. :smile:
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for the motivation.
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    bump
  • ivorygirl88
    ivorygirl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are right, I stopped doing the system a while back and man failure city. I am back on board now. I hope I can progress like you have.
  • mannagayle
    mannagayle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You're doing great!!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks bro! You're proof of that. You look great.
    Thanks for the inspiration to keep going! :)
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great inspiration :smile:
  • nafisapreston
    nafisapreston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I may not be logging daily, but I do trust in the system. You are right, if we do this on a daily basis, results will show. You are doing awesome! I have been using the lunchbox plan to help me. All I do is pack my breakfast, lunch and two snacks, and I'm good to go until I get home. I eat my afternoon snack before I drive home so I'm not starving after the drive, and I'm able to fix a sensible dinner. Another thing that has helped me is I'm treating the weekends like weekdays to help me stick to my food plan. My husband laughed at me last night when he brought home a bakery treat my mom had made. I hadn't budgeted for Friday, so I told him I was going to figure out a way to have it for breakfast :)
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amen... got the idea...and yes....trust it! Oh yeah...and BUMP! *lol*
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    bump bump......I did some adjustments after some reading, but I love it here and GREAT JOB!!!
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    AWESOME GUYS!!!!
  • mari3c
    mari3c Posts: 1
    Options
    wow, I have a brother weighing in at 420 and thinks it impossible to drop some pounds and get healthy. I am sending him your link for inspiration