True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    well, right now i am having an awesome late breakfast with eggs and sausage and as I look around, I have to laugh... 4 teenagers that aren't mine, hanging in my kitchen, eating all my food, while my 16 yr old daughter is out working... and my young 3 are jamming to The Band Perry while playing minecraft... it really is great! I just put alot of pressure on myself... lol my crazy virgo trait. Life is pretty darn awesome!
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    haha OMG-- hope you called safety! you are rotten lmao
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I'm so sick of being single, lonely, ugly and totally ashamed of myself for the way that women behave towards me as a result of that, that I've removed all women from my friends list on here and completely battened down the hatches to hide for my own good :(

The way women behave towards you shows what type of women they are, it has no reflection on you. There are some really nice women on here, you must be talking to the few nasty ones that are here. You're not ugly, but if you keep putting yourself down it will be harder to get out the rut. Join some classes, make some friends/acquaintances, at least then you won't be so lonely and you may actually meet someone special when they see what a bright happy person you can be. Best wishes for 2017 x
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess. I went to buy butter and ended up trying on a dress I now want
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I confess I am mostly getting fit and losing the weight so people will be jealous of me.

Hehehe, my evil plan is already working.....
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    @LigtingLady5 Hopeful this will put a smile on your face:

I spent a long part of my life being in or working for the Army. In my early Army career, I was made to do some amazing punishments. Having learned a thing or two while being a lower enlisted and learning the errors of my ways, the Army decided it was time for me to be placed in a role of greater responsibilities. As a young Sargent, I had one soldier that was a total meat head. This SM (Service Member) was a total f---up to put it gently. Couldn’t be on time, couldn’t show up dressed to standards, constantly forgot professional courtesies, so on. Finally I had it, as his Squad Leader, I pulled him aside and commenced to rim him a new one, then stopped myself.

“No. You know what? I’m done yelling at you. It doesn’t work. Stay right here; don’t go anywhere.” I stormed off into the company building. The phrase, “stay right here, don’t go anywhere” is typically the precursor to something horrible happening when said in anger. Eventually I emerged carrying a small-ish potted tree, which I handed to the service member.

“You will keep this tree alive. You will carry this with you wherever you go in uniform. You will take it to PT (Physical Training), you will take it to chow, you will take it to work. If anyone asks you why you’re carrying this f—ing tree around, you will tell them, ‘It’s to replace the oxygen I stole from everyone else.’ “

It was one of my more memorable experiences. That young man grew into a fine soldier and was with us and kept the tree alive throughout his enlisted tour. He left us a couple a years later for West Point Preparatory School. He completed the academy and was commission as an officer in the Army.

That's an awesome story.
  • synchkat
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I spent a long part of my life being in or working for the Army. In my early Army career, I was made to do some amazing punishments. Having learned a thing or two while being a lower enlisted and learning the errors of my ways, the Army decided it was time for me to be placed in a role of greater responsibilities. As a young Sargent, I had one soldier that was a total meat head. This SM (Service Member) was a total f---up to put it gently. Couldn’t be on time, couldn’t show up dressed to standards, constantly forgot professional courtesies, so on. Finally I had it, as his Squad Leader, I pulled him aside and commenced to rim him a new one, then stopped myself.

“No. You know what? I’m done yelling at you. It doesn’t work. Stay right here; don’t go anywhere.” I stormed off into the company building. The phrase, “stay right here, don’t go anywhere” is typically the precursor to something horrible happening when said in anger. Eventually I emerged carrying a small-ish potted tree, which I handed to the service member.

“You will keep this tree alive. You will carry this with you wherever you go in uniform. You will take it to PT (Physical Training), you will take it to chow, you will take it to work. If anyone asks you why you’re carrying this f—ing tree around, you will tell them, ‘It’s to replace the oxygen I stole from everyone else.’ “

It was one of my more memorable experiences. That young man grew into a fine soldier and was with us and kept the tree alive throughout his enlisted tour. He left us a couple a years later for West Point Preparatory School. He completed the academy and was commission as an officer in the Army.

That's an awesome story.

@nolan44219 can you give me the cheat sheet version. You know blonde....paragraphs...ouch my head
  • nolan44219
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's an awesome story.

@nolan44219 can you give me the cheat sheet version. You know blonde....paragraphs...ouch my head

lol Cliff Notes version:

Monkey Business was in charge of a total screw up and that screw up became a good soldier and went on to complete one of the toughest and most prestigious military academies in the United States.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's an awesome story.

lol Cliff Notes version:

Monkey Business was in charge of a total screw up and that screw up became a good soldier and went on to complete one of the toughest and most prestigious military academies in the United States.

well done Monkey Business!!!
    thanks
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I hate, just hate when well thought out plans change. I think I suck sometimes at adjusting and my plan B needs to be thought out better!
  • synchkat
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I hate, just hate when well thought out plans change. I think I suck sometimes at adjusting and my plan B needs to be thought out better!

oh no hope you figure plan B out
    I'm wondering if our New Years plans will pan out. Having a sick child to drag around doesn't seem like a smart thing to do
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I went for two weeks without lifting and lifted the past two days and I am sore as *kitten*!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I like One Direction and am kind of excited for some of their solo careers
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've been sipping on a Snapple for a few days and there's still half in my fridge bc I decided there were too many calories in it. :P It seems stupid every time I think about it. I also put back a giant Hershey bar at the checkout last night bc I wanted it for New Years but my bf was against it and I looked at the calories and put it back.... I hate when he makes me feel guilty for having something on a special occasion. I wonder if I'll be able to have cake on my birthday bc I've already suggested a pumpkin bread that my mom made that I think would be even better with glaze on it and he was like, "why does it need glaze?" BC I WANT IT??????????? If I want to make a bad decision can I just make it???? I did get some cheap wine though so that's it for New Years.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I might be slighlty buzzed at 1:25pm on New Years Eve