True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm so tired of having to run around for my parents. not only did I basically devote my weekend to moving them I now have to drive them to appointments on Thursday and Friday. All with time I don't really have. I'm tired and just want a break. Maybe I'll run away for a week
  • commando_sti
    commando_sti Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's going to suck after being up for 27 hours then only sleeping 4 hours. I know I probably shouldn't work out, but I'm going to anyways.
  • synchkat
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess i saw something last night and it's guaranteed today will be an AWESOME day
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess i saw something last night and it's guaranteed today will be an AWESOME day

confess what you saw!
  • barry_b12
    barry_b12 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I confess I need somebody to tie up but it's not as easy to find a volunteer as one might think!
  • synchkat
    Options

confess what you saw!

I cannot confess that but it made me very happy to see
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

confess what you saw!

Was it karma?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that I've thought of calling out of work every day for about the past week, but I havent done it...yet.
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

confess what you saw!

Was it karma?

yes I suppose it was
    couldn't have happened to a better idiot
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

confess what you saw!

Was it karma?

yes I suppose it was
    couldn't have happened to a better idiot

Ohhhhh.... I see now.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I also confess that last night I woke up and smelled a skunk...this morning there is no sign of it. I am now wondering if I dreamed up the whole thing
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I find it suspicious that my Big Orange Cat hasn't tried to kill me in a couple of weeks. I hope he is feeling all right.

Big Orange Cat wanting to kill you sounds quite frightening.. if I could get my Big Black one to stop eating the house plants it might stop me from wanting to kill her. Why do cats eat house plants anyway? pondering..
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I find it suspicious that my Big Orange Cat hasn't tried to kill me in a couple of weeks. I hope he is feeling all right.

Big Orange Cat wanting to kill you sounds quite frightening.. if I could get my Big Black one to stop eating the house plants it might stop me from wanting to kill her. Why do cats eat house plants anyway? pondering..

It helps them throw-up (especially hairballs). Dogs will do the same thing if they have an upset stomach.
  • amandapleighse92
    amandapleighse92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like to smoke pot when I take bubble baths. It helps me relax
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

It helps them throw-up (especially hairballs). Dogs will do the same thing if they have an upset stomach.

Never throws up..takes a munch and keeps being a cat...i think she wants me to get a different plant...im going with that...lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I confess I want to see if any one standing in this long *kitten* line has food..contemplating fainting for food..
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate my job, I want to quit and see where life just happens to take me. Its not possible tho I have two kids and adult responsibilities to consider. :(
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    I also confess that last night I woke up and smelled a skunk...this morning there is no sign of it. I am now wondering if I dreamed up the whole thing

i once had 6 am firefighters all over my basement suite . . . woke up, found the place full of stink after leaving the windows open all night and phoned the natural-gas providers. just in case. just being conscientious. just asking, actually.

it WAS NOT ME who decided it must be a gas leak and sent the swat team. it was not me who's obviously growing skunkweed in huge quantities somewhere in this neighbourhood. and it's not my freaking fault i don't know the difference between that and the sulphur they add to natural gas so you can freak out if it leaks.

i'm still pissed off by how snippy those firefighters were. i don't rot eggs OR smoke dope in my free time, so i don't see where they got their attitude from.