True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    haha so at least no one called out the swat team on my skunk

skunks are so stupidly cute though. right up until you realise they're skunks and engage the terror-reverse gear as hard as you can.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I had to giggle when someone said I was lying about 5.5 inches. lol. Who lies like that on the Internet? :p

I think usually guys go with 7.5+ if it's a lie, right?

Hmmmm, that would be a good size. So the Internet takes off about 10 years, drops about 30 pounds with good camera angles, and adds a few inches to manhood. Dang...I need to have a better internet persona.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    i'm not logging any of my share of a bottle of delamain xo and the 3 bottles of bollinger grand anee 2002 that the wife and i finished off last night/ this morning... and both of us have taken the day off.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I brought a super yummy healthy lunch to work today as I do most everyday but my boss bought pizza. So I ate the effing pizza. And it was so good!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I've done very well eating these last couple weeks but just got done with an exhausting aps. Thank jesus for chick-fil-a's frosted coffee, only an extra 240 calories <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm going to suggest to the boy we skip swimming lessons. I've driven enough today I don't wanna drive anymore
  • km8907
    Options
    I'm going to suggest to the boy we skip swimming lessons. I've driven enough today I don't wanna drive anymore

Tell him to call a cab.
  • synchkat
    Options
    He didn't want to go either. I knew he wouldn't. Instead we went on a PokeWalk and played in the park.
    Nothing like playing in the park and climbing on the monkey bars to make your blahs go away
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    He didn't want to go either. I knew he wouldn't. Instead we went on a PokeWalk and played in the park.
    Nothing like playing in the park and climbing on the monkey bars to make your blahs go away

Monkey Bars are some of the best things in life.

I would take monkey bars and go-carts over some high falutin social events any day of the week.

Mix in some BBQ and a waterslide and you have a perfect day.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Monkey Bars are some of the best things in life.

I would take monkey bars and go-carts over some high falutin social events any day of the week.

Mix in some BBQ and a waterslide and you have a perfect day.

Too cold for a waterslide and I always pass on those...a slight phobia there

I chose monkey bars and wine and leftover lasagna
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate going to baby showers and prefer to never be invited to any. *dreading Saturday*
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I pee in the shower.
    I like it.
  • km8907
    Options
    I lol a little seeing all the political threads getting *kitten* blocked.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lol a little seeing all the political threads getting *kitten* blocked.

PS_0325_COCKBLOCK.jpg
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I hate going to baby showers and prefer to never be invited to any. *dreading Saturday*

I don't like that stuff either. And kids birthday parties. It wastes my precious weekend time.

Oh kids bday parties are probably worse. I'm glad I don't have to deal with those anymore but I've had my share.
  • die_walkar
    die_walkar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i confess i smoked again :s ..after 2 months "NO"