True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I unintentionally hijacked this thread.

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

thank you, but I have yet to receive any qualifying PMs at this point...

Rude. My PM was so qualifying

It was. She sent it to me to proof read first. Totally would send you dik pics! (warning: they just may not actually be mine)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I desperately desire, some ice cream but it's in the back of the freezer, underneath everything else & I don't know if I am able, to deal with it; great diet plan though!

oh its probably all frozen and yucky too.

Thank you, for helping! Plus I am already cold, so why'd I desire; something cold? It makes no sense, to me!
  • freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

It was. She sent it to me to proof read first. Totally would send you dik pics! (warning: they just may not actually be mine)

I must have missed something in the message... was I supposed to send pics?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I must have missed something in the message... was I supposed to send pics?

yes to @GnothiSeauton23

lmao, too funny
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    So far not bad.

06n2o22glq7f.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Just to clarify I send ALL potential messages to @RunHardBeStrong to proof read. She proofs my pics too

When I suspect that @PlaydohPants is sending potential proofs and pics to @RunHardBeStrong I immediately message both of them and send them noodz. Just in case.

True story. I then upload them to a p3rn site for further research. Cuz you know, science and *kitten*.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Just to clarify I send ALL potential messages to @RunHardBeStrong to proof read. She proofs my pics too

When I suspect that @PlaydohPants is sending potential proofs and pics to @RunHardBeStrong I immediately message both of them and send them noodz. Just in case.

Emergency nudes, always a good idea

Is that like emergency snacks? Do you just carry them in your purse, your glove box, keep some in your desk?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Is that like emergency snacks? Do you just carry them in your purse, your glove box, keep some in your desk?

Yes always keep an edited stash for just in case. You just never know

Makes sense.. you just never know when a horny guy will be out looking for a horny girl, huh? Could happen anywhere, anytime!
  • freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Yes always keep an edited stash for just in case. You just never know

Makes sense.. you just never know when a horny guy will be out looking for a horny girl, huh? Could happen anywhere, anytime!

So true...
  • bblue656
    bblue656 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have a timeline for my life. and that timeline comes to a end before 30 years old. Im 22.