True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I feel self-conscious when I wear my hair in a ponytail, but I do it occasionally. Honestly, I'd like to say it's because I'm trying to face the fear head-on, but most of the time it's just because of dirty hair.

Sometimes I feel trapped in my body, not because of my physical appearance but because of my (dis)abilities.

I've broken the law for my boss a few times.
  • angelxsss
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

Haha! I saw this one and laughed my butt off because I am pretty sure this will be exactly how it is when I teach my daughter to drive. Please send positive thoughts my way. I may die in an empty parking lot

I learned in my empty high school parking lot. I only went the 2mph or so that the car does when you just let go of the gas. My parents tried to teach me stick but I kept making my mom carsick with how often I stalled it. I eventually got it though :p Good luck!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

I have been known to watch this clip over and over while laughing my *kitten* off.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    ncy2i2itgkbg.gif

As someone who is currently teaching both of his spawn to drive...

THIS.
  • MikeinNOLA
    MikeinNOLA Posts: 91 Member
    I confess I just had 2 (TWO!) pieces of king cake.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    edited January 2017
    MikeinNOLA wrote: »
    I confess I just had 2 (TWO!) pieces of king cake.

Did you get the baby? Was it from Randazzo's?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess I just got into an argument with an old guy that I had the same conversation with two weeks ago. I wasn't mean but I was stern and stood my ground because he was wrong and being a hugeasshole. I don't agree with the whole the customer is always right or we must respect our elders when they are blatantly wrong or being disrepectful douchecanoes themselves.
  • jnichel
    I confess that I incited a riot at dinner last night over Oxford commas. I am not above throwing food in my own house. Family time is fun.

Oxford commas are overrated.
  • angelxsss
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that I incited a riot at dinner last night over Oxford commas. I am not above throwing food in my own house. Family time is fun.

Mentally throwing my chili at you
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

That's my stance but I was over ruled last night. Enter the flinging of food.

I'd have been on your side. My aim isn't good but I have been known to throw a roll or two
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess I sometimes wonder about @Motorsheen

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

This right...never trust a cartoon

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• synchkat

That's my stance but I was over ruled last night. Enter the flinging of food.

I'd have been on your side. My aim isn't good but I have been known to throw a roll or two

My aim sucks but I'm the idiot that repaints the dining room so I don't care. Dining room is all white, floor to ceiling. It gets painted often. Come over for dinner, we will take them on.

It's on!!!! They're going down!!!
  • synchkat
    skahtboi wrote: »

Thanks?

I always wonder about people with characters for profile pics and I think you are funny.

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Especially one with chiseled abs
  • jnichel

I confess that I think you're a spambot.
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    skahtboi wrote: »

Thanks?

Especially one with chiseled abs

Trust the character, @synchkat. Just don't trust the abs!!! :lol:

• Candy0928
    Candy0928 Posts: 20 Member
    I confess that I will ONLY work out today so that I can use those calories for wine.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    I confess that I have been taking little naps in my office during lunch all week since I started this keto diet.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Candy0928 wrote: »
    I confess that I will ONLY work out today so that I can use those calories for wine.

I confess this is my strategy most days.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I am looking forward to my new program because I am having fun making a three ring binder for it to keep things organized even though I don't really have to.

Can you come over and help me organize my life please? I'm struggling here

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day! There is nothing organized about me or my life but this one three ring binder :D Other than that I can only tell you what day it is based on who has soccer practice that evening.

In that case, what day is it today?

I can tell you it is Friday and almost time to call it a day and enjoy the weekend cause I don't work on the weekends except to do honey do's or other projects I get started on.
  • DonkeyHueco
    DonkeyHueco Posts: 9 Member
    I confess I'm emotionally retarded and the biggest motivator for my exercise is giving myself something to focus on besides mourning and regret. When I run until my lungs are burning and my legs feel like jelly, I can more easily focus on changing things in my personality I struggle with instead of just hurting.