True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @Geeky_and_Cheeky Hugs! I am sure you are a fantastic mother and I bet it is absolutely draining. I hope you have a good support system that allows you to take time for you on occasion.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I confess to not reading any of the confessions, except the last five or six...nothing juicy today!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's a windy day and I raked leaves. I confess this was stupid. I confess this is the only day in a week I've really had to myself. I confess there must be better ways to spend "your" day than doing chores.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that it's a windy day and I raked leaves. I confess this was stupid. I confess this is the only day in a week I've really had to myself. I confess there must be better ways to spend "your" day than doing chores.

There is B)

1o5egco68e00.jpg
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

There is B)

1o5egco68e00.jpg

I confess if this a real-time picture that you, indeed, suckkkkkkk and am extremely jealous.
  • km8907
    Options

There is B)

1o5egco68e00.jpg

I confess if this a real-time picture that you, indeed, suckkkkkkk and am extremely jealous.

Tried to write MFP in the sand lol.

k32n94s8a9j6.jpg
  • km8907
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Double post
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Clearly a very difficult thing to spell, @km8907 :D
  • synchkat
    Options

There is B)

1o5egco68e00.jpg

Tried to write MFP in the sand lol.

k32n94s8a9j6.jpg

Haha that's awesome

Definitely not beach weather here so Alison day is heading to the rink soon.
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish my son wasn't Autistic.

It's absolutely draining

I've got 3 with ASD, it is so completely consuming. I confess I get irrationally resentful when I'm around "typical " kids / families for very long. I also confess that when I try to prioritize me, the guilt is so overwhelming that it holds me back. (Joining a gym? A dream, but time and money for me? Never.)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I have a hot_bootay ;)

PM sent.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I shake my head sometimes at the classlessness of some people
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

It's absolutely draining

awww I feel for you. Mine is on the cusp and has ADHD but I know how somedays all you want is a "normal" child and to not be "that parent" getting judgmental stares when your child just cannot control his impulses.

It is tiring

Thank you & Yes it absolutely is. My son has level 3 (severe, nonverbal aggressive Autism) & he's been smearing poop on me all week. If I get slapped in the face 1 more time with poop at 5am with poop, I'm going to flip! Luckily his aunt is taking him allllll weekend!
  • synchkat
    Options

It's absolutely draining

awww I feel for you. Mine is on the cusp and has ADHD but I know how somedays all you want is a "normal" child and to not be "that parent" getting judgmental stares when your child just cannot control his impulses.

It is tiring

Thank you & Yes it absolutely is. My son has level 3 (severe, nonverbal aggressive Autism) & he's been smearing poop on me all week. If I get slapped in the face 1 more time with poop at 5am with poop, I'm going to flip! Luckily his aunt is taking him allllll weekend!

oh wow. I am lucky but I understand what it's like to have people stare at you like you're the worst parent in the world and getting "advice" from everyone as to what you're doing wrong. I had a friend tell me I just have to force my child to do things like stay for lunch at school...um if he did he'd not eat, he'd be miserable and subsequently I'd be miserable. He needs decompression time away from kids and I won't force him to do things that I know will make him uncomfortable and he's been having a good year at school let's not mess with that.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

It's absolutely draining

It is tiring

oh wow. I am lucky but I understand what it's like to have people stare at you like you're the worst parent in the world and getting "advice" from everyone as to what you're doing wrong. I had a friend tell me I just have to force my child to do things like stay for lunch at school...um if he did he'd not eat, he'd be miserable and subsequently I'd be miserable. He needs decompression time away from kids and I won't force him to do things that I know will make him uncomfortable and he's been having a good year at school let's not mess with that.

Especially with Autism on the rise, it isn't understandable why so many people just believe that; someone's child's being intentionally naughty! Possibly when it wasn't, as prevalent; I'd understand that belief then!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I have a hot_bootay ;)

pictures are require or no one here will believe you ... lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess...I ran naked up and down my stairs twice because as I was about to get in the shower I remembered my new shampoo was downstairs but then when I got down I got distracted with getting a t shirt and panties and got upstairs and realized I had forgotten the shampoo so I had to run back down. Luckily I had the front door closed which I didn't yesterday when I did a similar thing
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I confess...I ran naked up and down my stairs twice because as I was about to get in the shower I remembered my new shampoo was downstairs but then when I got down I got distracted with getting a t shirt and panties and got upstairs and realized I had forgotten the shampoo so I had to run back down. Luckily I had the front door closed which I didn't yesterday when I did a similar thing

LOL ist your house, you should be able to do anything you want to in it... even run around necked
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that every time I hear Whitney's I Will Always Love You it makes me cry like a baby. Partly, because I think of the guy I should have married instead of declining his proposal 21 years ago. Hindsight.