True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I cancelled Christmas. It is still cancelled as my son just said I was a poop head.

I haven't had to cancel Christmas yet! Well, at least not yet this year! :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess if you want to be flirty just be it why do it in a kind of catfishy way?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've never purchased my own alcohol. I hardly ever drink so all of the drinks I've ever had were stuff I free loaded off of someone else. Also that Vanilla Crown royal is the truth.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I was proud to only spend $50 at the liquor store today! yay for being frugal
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I started dinner but don't feel like finishing it. Too lazy

what is it? I'll take it I don't feel like cooking or making an effort
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I bought apple turnovers for the kids as a treat so I could have one. Debating whether I actually will eat it.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I confess its 11am im still in my pjs and have only done 900 steps
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I wasn't trying to be cat fishy in any way whatsoever as they were my pics.

One more PM sent....
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I confess I like Postsecret.com. I have followed it for years. It is like a True Confessions thread on a larger scale.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I started dinner but don't feel like finishing it. Too lazy

what is it? I'll take it I don't feel like cooking or making an effort

Chicken and dumplings. From scratch. So much work.

I'd appreciate your effort. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I've been known to make people cry. I tend to be blunt and I'll tell someone when I think they're being lame. I don't always sugar coat things but if I respect you I will be your biggest champion and will defend you and I'll go mean girl on anyone who speaks poorly of someone I respect and with whom I'm friends.
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish my son wasn't Autistic.

It's absolutely draining

awww I feel for you. Mine is on the cusp and has ADHD but I know how somedays all you want is a "normal" child and to not be "that parent" getting judgmental stares when your child just cannot control his impulses.

It is tiring

Thank you & Yes it absolutely is. My son has level 3 (severe, nonverbal aggressive Autism) & he's been smearing poop on me all week. If I get slapped in the face 1 more time with poop at 5am with poop, I'm going to flip! Luckily his aunt is taking him allllll weekend!

oh wow. I am lucky but I understand what it's like to have people stare at you like you're the worst parent in the world and getting "advice" from everyone as to what you're doing wrong. I had a friend tell me I just have to force my child to do things like stay for lunch at school...um if he did he'd not eat, he'd be miserable and subsequently I'd be miserable. He needs decompression time away from kids and I won't force him to do things that I know will make him uncomfortable and he's been having a good year at school let's not mess with that.

Exactly!!! I feel ya!!! No one has the right to judge our kiddos or our parenting. Is moms knows what's best :)
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm visiting my mom and found cinnamon raisin bread! I've just had 4 slices!! Somebody stopppp meeeee :flushed:
  • OS_KAT
    OS_KAT Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I constantly want to have sex. It is super embarrassing. Wow now I really want to hide
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I can't sleep in pitch black darkness, I have to have a light of some sort on, I also hallucinate at night sometimes and if I wake up from a deep sleep and think I see something, then I have to leave the tv on all night to feel better