True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I also confess that I unintentionally hijacked this thread.

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

thank you, but I have yet to receive any qualifying PMs at this point...

Rude. My PM was so qualifying

It was. She sent it to me to proof read first. Totally would send you dik pics! (warning: they just may not actually be mine)

Just to clarify I send ALL potential messages to @RunHardBeStrong to proof read. She proofs my pics too

When I suspect that @PlaydohPants is sending potential proofs and pics to @RunHardBeStrong I immediately message both of them and send them noodz. Just in case.

Emergency nudes, always a good idea

Is that like emergency snacks? Do you just carry them in your purse, your glove box, keep some in your desk?

Exactly. And in all different positions, sometimes you just don't have time to be doing that *kitten* in real time

Plus, I bet you gotta sift through the bad ones and edit.. make them look the least like the real you as possible!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

It was. She sent it to me to proof read first. Totally would send you dik pics! (warning: they just may not actually be mine)

Just to clarify I send ALL potential messages to @RunHardBeStrong to proof read. She proofs my pics too

When I suspect that @PlaydohPants is sending potential proofs and pics to @RunHardBeStrong I immediately message both of them and send them noodz. Just in case.

Is that like emergency snacks? Do you just carry them in your purse, your glove box, keep some in your desk?

Exactly. And in all different positions, sometimes you just don't have time to be doing that *kitten* in real time

Plus, I bet you gotta sift through the bad ones and edit.. make them look the least like the real you as possible!

Well yeah, there are no bad ones when you have photoshop

Oh great idea! So do you just paste your head onto a bunch of different noodz?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I enjoy sending all my noodz to @Timshel_ who photoshops me in front of a fireplace laying on a huge bearskin rug with a bunch of cute puppies and kitties all over me...so you can't see the noodz parts.

I fully support this.
    For artistic reasons, of course.
    Proceed.

*checks inbox*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I enjoy sending all my noodz to @Timshel_ who photoshops me in front of a fireplace laying on a huge bearskin rug with a bunch of cute puppies and kitties all over me...so you can't see the noodz parts.

I prefer to send my noodz to @LiftingLady5 so she can photoshop all her hamsters and killer orange cat into them
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Yup. Just gotta watch that skin tone, that's how they get ya. My library is full of decapitated celeb pics.

Nice! Hopefully your kids don't have access to that like your amazon account and the anal lube incident.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?

Nice to see you back :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess Im waiting for @freeformed_again profile pic :D
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I confess that I REALLY want to eat chocolate right now
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm looking forward to my beer during the boys skating lesson
  • freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?

Nice to see you back :D

Glad to be back... for now ;)
  • freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I confess Im waiting for @freeformed_again profile pic :D

can't show my rooster here anymore, regardless of how much you might want it Jo ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm looking forward to my beer during the boys skating lesson

I confess I'm looking forward to my Jack Honey since today is my Friday.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I only have one last hour meeting to go before I can head off for me three day week, and I am super excited.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Yup. Just gotta watch that skin tone, that's how they get ya. My library is full of decapitated celeb pics.

Nice! Hopefully your kids don't have access to that like your amazon account and the anal lube incident.

My Amazon account is filthier than Bob Marley's pee pee

Haha! Mine too, actually! I forget my teenager can see my order history though! Oops.