True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• AnitaBthin
    AnitaBthin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm trying to lose weight because I miss the attention from men. :neutral: I want to "still have it" at my age.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Whenever I close the cap on my chapstick...I imagine I'm clicking a detonator while walking away #likeaboss

lol. whenever i'm really into whatever i'm doing in the gym, i have this head picture like i'm wearing that badass expressionless get-it-done face . . . like a boss. a really cool, badass boss.

then i glance at the mirror and no. it's just a really pissy, crappy, bad-mom-day face.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lol a little seeing all the political threads getting *kitten* blocked.

No Worries....

Butthurt is now covered under Obamacare.

Everyone will be just fine.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lol a little seeing all the political threads getting *kitten* blocked.

No Worries....

Butthurt is now covered under Obamacare.

Everyone will be just fine.

Isn't Obamacare being repealed?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I hate going to baby showers and prefer to never be invited to any. *dreading Saturday*

I don't like that stuff either. And kids birthday parties. It wastes my precious weekend time.

I hear ya... that reminds me I have a kids' birthday party next weekend. Thanks. Ugh.
  • freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    I aim to please
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    she got over it. Made me look like an *kitten*, and I am more than capable of doing that myself! thank you very much....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?

go for broke
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    that was a fun day.

Yes it was. I forgot about that day but it was entertaining.
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

go for broke

Oh J_Surita3, you always did like a nice set of fake abs didn't ya? ;)