True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• freeformed_again
    freeformed_again Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sounds like you all missed me making a fool of myself...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?

go for broke

Oh J_Surita3, you always did like a nice set of fake abs didn't ya? ;)

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the "joystick" pic. ;)
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    I confess that I really shouldn't be trolling the threads looking for horny women like this....

strong first post! Might I suggest a fake profile picture to really lure them in.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day... should my first fake profile pic be a handsome avatar such as your own? or should i go for broke and google a pic of "abs" and take the first one that looks like a selfie?

If I remember correctly it was said you were fond of showing pics of something else, but I wouldn't recommend using that as a profile pic.

Thats what PMs are for ;)
  • freeformed_again
    Options

go for broke

Oh J_Surita3, you always did like a nice set of fake abs didn't ya? ;)

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the "joystick" pic. ;)

I feel like I have a reputation that precedes me here....
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    I confess that I do not show my "joystick" on MFP anymore. Unless, of course, you ask very nicely...
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    I also confess that I unintentionally hijacked this thread.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    ad153caf1bfcbcf60fc4857474ebdf90.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • freeformed_again
    Options
    sorry to disappoint. Not sure there is anything to see here....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    sorry to disappoint. Not sure there is anything to see here....

I'll be the judge of that :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

Look at you, always offering a helping hand! ;):D
  • freeformed_again
    Options

I confess I may have unintentionally helped you in your quest for searching out horny women by mentioning how you like to share pics of your youknowwhat. So you are welcome. And to others I apologize.

thank you, but I have yet to receive any qualifying PMs at this point...
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I desperately desire, some ice cream but it's in the back of the freezer, underneath everything else & I don't know if I am able, to deal with it; great diet plan though!