True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess my blind buddy told me he likes to read Playboy in Braille.... but alas, all the good parts are rubbed off.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I rage every time I find a cute townhouse or condo for sale that's remodeled and affordable only to see in fine print that it's an age restricted 55+ community so I'm not allowed to live there.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I rage every time I find a cute townhouse or condo for sale that's remodeled and affordable only to see in fine print that it's an age restricted 55+ community so I'm not allowed to live there.

This gets my goat, also! "special reduced price for over 55's".... :rage:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I took a couple of hours out from work and took a nap, I feel 1000 times worse, I should have tried to stay awake till bedtime.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm considering getting drunk. Really haven't done much of that during my time off work.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm considering getting drunk. Really haven't done much of that during my time off work.

My goal this week was to go to the gym every night. I really just want to get trashed on wine this evening.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »

My goal this week was to go to the gym every night. I really just want to get trashed on wine this evening.

The struggle is real. I am on a very serious drinking roll after the holidays. Hard to NOT have a few when I get home.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Actually you will find that those communities have to let a certain amount people under 55 in.

Especially after, the recession! Some of them actually ceased being, just for; seniors & land that was designated to, build more of their 2 story 4 plex homes; became 3 story 6 plex family townhouses instead!
  • Sullyduke25
    Sullyduke25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that when i first started trying to lose weight, i conviced myself that if i made it to my goal, i would love myself
  • Sullyduke25
    Sullyduke25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    snsduke wrote: »
    I confess that when i first started trying to lose weight, i conviced myself that if i made it to my goal, i would love myself

A better goal would be to love yourself and lose the weight because you do. ❤️

I know, thats why i kept failing.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I sometimes post bad selfies in the regular selfie thread because idgaf
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess there is a certain thing that has been absolutely driving me bonkers .. its time for it to go!