True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I think some kids are totalassholes. So what if they're only 5...sit thefuckdown and be quiet.

Eh, I blame the parents. Yeah some people probably think I'm mean to my kid, but I'm not going to have a kid that throws tantrums in the store

I'm kidding. Kids are innocent and awesome but yes, parents, keep them in check please.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pretty judgy too, but not in a bad way, only in the way that sends folks tohell.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I haven't worn a bra in 3 days and I'm kinda sad to have to put one back on tomorrow.

If I could get away with no bra I would. I just don't want my nips falling out of my pants legs and dragging on the ground.

I'm thinking perhaps we should market a new form of sand art. Dudes would totally buy it. Boob Zen sand gardens.....

PM me when you're ready to start taking orders.

I'm in for three.

Dozen.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Too much judging going on in here.. I must be lost, I was really looking for the *kitten* crack thread.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Too much judging going on in here.. I must be lost, I was really looking for the *kitten* crack thread.

Mine is full of susan b anthony's and fifty two nickels

and I have 10 fifty cent pieces for you as well.. you should have enough to eat now.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been getting some very odd PMs lately

care to share?