Keep chipping away

Options
Anyone who has not had the week they wanted? either by not shedding any weight on the scales or been able to workout the way they could or should of?
Remember theirs lows as-well as highs and the road too success and it isn't gonna be easy for any one of us on here and everyday day each one of us will face a tough decision to make. That being... Can I really be bothered to workout today? or will that delicious looking cream cake really make that much of a difference if I eat it?

REMEMBER what you came on MFP for my friends and when that day comes that your weighing scales needle is pointing right were you want it to be, you can say YES I DID IT!

REMEMBER Rome wasn't built in a day, so let's keep chipping away and we'll all cross the finish line from our own determination, will power and strength

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

Replies

• VanessaMay1
    Options
    Thanks for this!
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I was losing motivation and this really helped me for some reason. Thanks for posting!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You know what? I am going to workout now I have read this and I had totally talked myself out of it before hand.

Thank you
  • ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    Options
    I had to push myself hard today to do my workout and I thought, if someone could have motivated me before it, it would have been a lot easier. And here I am now reading positive posts about being given motivation, so I'm happy if I've helped to make a difference to everyone's day
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well I did it :D 400cals and 40mins later.

I have a heart problem and didnt feel well, so talked myself out of exercise, I now am minus calories and feel 100% better also.

So thank you again.
  • ste73
    ste73 Posts: 90
    Options
    Well I did it :D 400cals and 40mins later.

I have a heart problem and didnt feel well, so talked myself out of exercise, I now am minus calories and feel 100% better also.

So thank you again.
    well done!, you can't beat staying out of the red :-) you can add me if you like