Chipotle or Moe's?

Options
2»

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I prefer Chipotle. I feel that they use better ingredients, and I like that they charge you extra for chips. At Moe's, they always give them to me before I can ask for my meal without them, so they end up in the trash, and I end up feeling bad for wasting food.
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    At Chipotle, I can meet my goals without sacrificing flavor because everything is good there. I can't do that at Moe's because their food just isn't good to me unless I can afford to add a ton of sour cream and queso.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    For pure value, I choose Moe's. They are better when taking a family of four out and I can better customize my order there... And the salsa bar!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Neither.

Over priced poor excuses for Mexican Food.

Meh, agree to disagree. I don't think Moe's and Chipotle claim to be authentic Mexican. And in all fairness, most Mexican restaurants (where I'm from anyways) are all poor excuses for Mexican food as well.

Yeah, I think they are southwestern. Purely from a taste point of view, I much prefer Moe's. I don't find them that expensive, but that's just me.

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I'm with the Moe''s crowd. Not so much for macros, but because the salsa bar is better, there are more vegetable options, and Chipotle has never served me a decent sized satisfying meal for the price.
    Plus, the Chipotle in my city is right off of one of the busiest intersections in town, and the parking lot is nonexistent.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm with the Moe''s crowd. Not so much for macros, but because the salsa bar is better, there are more vegetable options, and Chipotle has never served me a decent sized satisfying meal for the price.
    Plus, the Chipotle in my city is right off of one of the busiest intersections in town, and the parking lot is nonexistent.

I'm convinced the location of every Chipotle is similar with limited parking! It's probably the main reason I rarely go.