18 and getting shredded

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    How old are you really? Your profile says you're 26, but you're 18 in the title of this thread. The advice people will give you will differ depending on what your real age is.
    Lol, he's 18. Just look at the messy room.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Nathancool54
    Nathancool54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Checking in the Hollidays ruined my diet don't kno what I weigh afraid to hop on the scale
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    50j5xq8w34x2.jpg

No pump after holidays I kno I gained weight I'm prob like 170 I'll check tomorrow when I wake up
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    Starting back into cutting down after 3 days of eating alot gonna keep everybody up to date
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    64zuodt7wyji.jpg
    My supplements the aminos are for hunger fireball I take in the morning and yohimbine and arginine before workouts
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    What height are you? I hit my physical peak at 5'7" 172lbs, approx 10% BF. With the weights you mention that you're at in this thread, you should probably be looking at a modest deficit and lifting like hell. You're at a good weight, but need to drop BF%. This means maintaining muscle (that you said you weren't interested in for some reason), while lowering you body fat.
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    What height are you? I hit my physical peak at 5'7" 172lbs, approx 10% BF. With the weights you mention that you're at in this thread, you should probably be looking at a modest deficit and lifting like hell. You're at a good weight, but need to drop BF%. This means maintaining muscle (that you said you weren't interested in for some reason), while lowering you body fat.
    Said I'm trying to get ripped not a bodybuilder
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    Checking in I'm at 163 only gained 3 pounds back on cutting down
  • EmySherman15
    EmySherman15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up