• taylor_drae
    taylor_drae Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Agree
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I see something like this (but I never have. lol) giphy.gif

I suspect after a few of these when the guy gets tired he'd not find it arousing anymore. :)
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Maybe if I see something like this (but I never have. lol) giphy.gif

I suspect after a few of these when the guy gets tired he'd not find it arousing anymore. :)

I think he means the bystanders!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Bwolfe30 wrote: »
    Wondering if I'm alone on this or what. I get turned on at the gym and necessarily there isn't always an attractive woman in the gym. Lifting just gets my endorphins going and I'm not sure if it's normal or not? Of course I don't act on it or anything like that

Were you looking in the mirror? If so, nothing wrong with acting on it. Just wait until you get home - please not the shower.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    There is a small percentage of women that experience "coregasm" while doing intense exercise....

I hope they wipe down their area when they're done. ;)
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    No I haven't , but I don't imagine it would be a very pleasant experience for a man. Wearing thin shorts and all.. I mean unless you're proud and can walk around with shorts that point at everyone in an accusing manner and/or you're alone at the gym.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Well...there is this one lady at our gym. She is there every single Friday night.

She has an *kitten* like a Birthday Cake.

... so my answer is: Yes
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    No I haven't , but I don't imagine it would be a very pleasant experience for a man. Wearing thin shorts and all.. I mean unless you're proud and can walk around with shorts that point at everyone in an accusing manner and/or you're alone at the gym.

Hmmmm. So when a guy is using the squat rack I want to use I should do something extra provocative so that he has to excuse himself from the area? Seems like a good plan

Just make sure you don't get the guy that has no problem letting his smooth criminal be known.
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym to f**k, so no
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes. Endorphin high from running + hot guys in cutoff shirts.

It caught me off guard the first few times, though, because it's not something I expected.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm more turned on at the gym then most any other time.
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    At 4am, there is me and like 4 other people - all guys. SO, no... don't get turned on.
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't go to gym but I find it hard to imagine anyone working out hard would have any energy or time to get caught up that *kitten*
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Not during so much, but after yes.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    I don't go to gym but I find it hard to imagine anyone working out hard would have any energy or time to get caught up that *kitten*

hmmmm
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I do, too. But I'm at the gym at 4am, with the 70+ set, so I'm going with endorphins.