New Year/ New Target/2017

Options
2»

Replies

• leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I plan to relax and watch TV after chores and a moderate workout. Nothing new. Just happy to see another year. :)
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Planning to get up at 5 am to work out on the first day of the new year. That is as long as I can convince my kid that she doesn't really want to stay up til midnight to watch the ball drop.
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow: Write down everything I want to accomplish for the new year then enjoy the first workout :)

For 2017: Commit to Kayla Itsines' Bikini Body Guide program, also find some mental peace with my body
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    A minimum of five workout days per week, which is what I did all this year, too. :)

I will work out tomorrow.
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    2017: to reach my goal weight of 130. Sunday Jan 1- to go for my 45 min power walk and do food prep. Then repeat a bunch of times after that to get to goal.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I need surgery in 2017 to correct the curves in my spine. My goal for 2017 is to end at the same weight I started, because I know I'm in for a world of hurt and temporary immobility.
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Complete a Spartan Super and Tough Mudder. Also, to deadlift and squat at least 200 lbs.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,962 Member
    Options
    Today (first day of January), my husband and I cycled 101.9 kilometres.

Tomorrow we'll cycling again, I hope. And we'll keep on cycling, and walking, and being active for the rest of the year ... like we did in 2016. :)
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ive just sign up to mines goal. The 90 day sssplan. Ive always wanted to try it out. So happy to have signes up today and im back to keep track aswell
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lament how this is a mandatory holiday and nothing's opened, not even Tim's. Watch speedruns and try to find a movie that will play beyond the first 7 minutes.

For the rest of the year: 1) don't gain weight 2) stress over not being able to eat what I want in amounts I want.

Edit: clarity
  • kejw08
    kejw08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sunday is my rest day so I won't do a 'work out' I do plan to take a nice long walk with the dogs and husband though.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    I want to get a good night's sleep tonight and break the chronic insomnia pattern.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont make resolutions. ever. if i want to change what im doing, i just change it. no fanfare or likely to be broken promises necessary. i have 30 pounds left to lose, and if it happens it happens, and if not, im still getting married in august, so... whatever.

As for today, I was up at 2 am, made 10 freezer crock pot meals, have cleaned out one of my fridges (need to do the other one but am taking a break), and need to clean my kitchen as a whole and family room. we will see how far i get on that. im losing steam fast, at this point. LOL
  • DebSozo
    edited January 2017
    Options
    i dont make resolutions. ever. if i want to change what im doing, i just change it. no fanfare or likely to be broken promises necessary...

As for today, I was up at 2 am, made 10 freezer crock pot meals, have cleaned out one of my fridges (need to do the other one but am taking a break), and need to clean my kitchen as a whole and family room. we will see how far i get on that. im losing steam fast, at this point. LOL

I'm familiar with this> up since 2 am.

I like the quote:
    "If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree." ~Jim Rohn

https://goo.gl/images/zgmJF1
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    i dont make resolutions. ever. if i want to change what im doing, i just change it. no fanfare or likely to be broken promises necessary...

I'm familiar with this.

my fiance is the same as me and we joke that we get more done by 10 am than most people do in an entire day. LOL
  • DebSozo
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »

I'm familiar with this.

my fiance is the same as me and we joke that we get more done by 10 am than most people do in an entire day. LOL

My hubby falls asleep when his head hits the pillow. I wish!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    Hope y'all achieve everything you set your hearts on!!
    Renewed mindset, determination, intake & exercise goals for me!
  • DebSozo
    Options
    Happy New Year!
  • mom_of_etta
    mom_of_etta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy new year! Today I will do a yoga and/or zumba workout. My year goal is to lose 30 pounds.