You know you've LOST weight, when............

Options
124»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    when you go in your closet and put a pair of jeans on ( that you thought you gave away to Goodwill) and you area absolutely swimming in them....I totally cracked myself up, along with my husband.

Needless to say those jeans are in the new Goodwill bag.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you are skinny enough that your slightly growing uterus already makes your belly go out a bit. :huh:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    when your dh gives you a hug and says..' i can get my arms around you, and they overlap!'
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you are skinny enough that your slightly growing uterus already makes your belly go out a bit. :huh:

That's one thing I always missed during my pregnancies - the ability to really see that little bump grow early on!! LUCKY YOU! How many weeks are you?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

That's one thing I always missed during my pregnancies - the ability to really see that little bump grow early on!! LUCKY YOU! How many weeks are you?
    7 weeks. I look down in the shower and it's slightly more rounded in that very special "rounded" way!:laugh:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ... you keep looking for your "tight" jeans and then realize... you're already wearing them and they ain't tight!

:glasses:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    you can take a link out of your watch or tighten your belt one more notch!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    when the automatic flush toilets at work only flush ONCE now instead of twice!! :laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

7 weeks. I look down in the shower and it's slightly more rounded in that very special "rounded" way!:laugh:

AWW :heart: So fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    ... you keep looking for your "tight" jeans and then realize... you're already wearing them and they ain't tight!

:glasses:
    :laugh: :wink:
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can look down and see you're private parts WITHOUT squashing your belly roll out of the way.

**************Did I really just say that??? :embarassed:

Besides the fact I am rolling on the ground laughing ( because I do this on a daily basis.)

I truly can't wait for this day to happen!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Your Wii no longer announces "You're obese" ( getting there:smile: )

Better yet when it quits telling you you're overweight ( someday....)

How about when you step on the wii it goes 'great" instead of "ohhh" I can't wait for that!!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    you know you got fit when you think you are walking normaly but people have to jog next too you and beg you to slow down..

lol..... then i realized that my bf isnt fit at all !!!!!!!!! despite the fact that he is not big at all... !!!
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    When you're at work an you can feel your underwear under your butt cheeks instead of above. Just glad my pants didn't fall