is this weird?

Options
lol i play wii tennis and it doesnt burn a lot of calories, so i started putting on music when i play and doing squats or doing side steps of front kicks to the music . do you think its weird lol?

Replies

• szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Not weird at all. Sounds like fun to me!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Not at all! Why would you think that?
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Not at all! Why would you think that?
    idk lol can you imagine someone doing squats in the middle of playing tennis lol?
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I run in my kitchen. Weird is relative!!! If you're having fun and getting in a workout, who cares? I think its great that you're modifying it to get in more exercise.
  • KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Not at all... whatever works for you :)
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Not at all :smile: I turn up my music when I clean house and burn more calories dancing around like a fool LOL
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Nothing is weird when you are trying to burn calories. Anything that gets your heart rate going is great.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Haha! Not weird at all. My friend made me do this the first time she took me running outside. We'd run for a bit, then she'd make me do walking lunges or push-ups. Outside. In a residential area. Now THAT was weird.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Haha! Not weird at all. My friend made me do this the first time she took me running outside. We'd run for a bit, then she'd make me do walking lunges or push-ups. Outside. In a residential area. Now THAT was weird.

lol :) not weird
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an amazingly fun way to burn some extra calories! Good for you, for stepping it up a notch! =)