Need Keto Friends

Options
Hi there,

I need some Keto friends that have great success that have their diary open. I'm doing ok on it but would like to do better. I need some food ideas to what others on Keto are eating that have great success! Please add me

Replies

• 65percentsolution
    65percentsolution Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Only been at it about 2.5 weeks, doing "strict" keto, and I've lost 7 kg so far (but I'm guessing much of that was water... don't really care at the moment, might care in a couple of months) without exercise and my diary is public if you want to see the types of foods I've been having. Not looking to engage in the "social" parts of the site/app, just using the tools to track things for myself.
  • biankavarner
    biankavarner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will add you, I am not social on it either, it's a tool for me but it helps when you see some other people's diaries, new ideas or things I never thought off
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I've been keto 4 years. Happy for you to add me.
  • Darth_Sassy
    Darth_Sassy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to keto and started this week. I found an awesome website with tons of keto recipes that I plan to try. www.ruled.me/keto-recipes/
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Lots of good people and excellent information and support over at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Come and join.
  • herbaltea06
    herbaltea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread. I've been encouraged to go Keto and today is day 1. Family have had great results of losing 20+lbs in one month. I will visit your links and I have found pintrest useful thus far :) good luck everyone!
  • madisonsplash
    madisonsplash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a post-Christmas keto plan too! I have found fitness instagram accounts more helpful than Pinterest, mine is @hungryfitspo :)
  • slrm2m
    slrm2m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to keto but going to give it a try. I will friend you. Anyone else eating keto is welcome to friend me, too slrm2m
  • Lift4loss13pt1
    Lift4loss13pt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting Keto also! Feel free to add me :)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Keto person here! Thirty pounds in six months. Not the fastest, but it's good for me. Feel free to add me.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've been keto since April. Didn't go on for the weight loss, but fir a seizure issue but it's been an added benefit! I'm strict keto and don't cheat. Went from a size 8 to a 2. Would love new keto friends!