A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Replies

• kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Bump and thank you!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    DebSozo wrote: »
    tumblr_n0xe0a8slV1qdlh1io1_400.gif

bump.

Lol. You like to bump the sexypants post. A lot.

@DebSozo I bump a number of the stickies regularly to help make them more visible for newer members, despites the flack I catch for it. I don't appreciate being laughed at for it. If you have a problem with my posting habits in this thread, can I suggest you report my posts to the mods and let them take care of it?
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    DebSozo wrote: »
    tumblr_n0xe0a8slV1qdlh1io1_400.gif

bump.

Lol. You like to bump the sexypants post. A lot.

@DebSozo I bump a number of the stickies regularly to help make them more visible for newer members, despites the flack I catch for it. I don't appreciate being laughed at for it. If you have a problem with my posting habits in this thread, can I suggest you report my posts to the mods and let them take care of it?

I did not know until the next person explained to me that you do it for newbies. That is really sweet, actually. Sorry to hear that there are people who give you flack. It was not my intention. I do not have a problem with it. I like and respect your helpful comments and posts.

I just happened to notice lots of bumps for this thread in passing but haven't really noticed other bumps in general so did not make the connection. I gave a nice smiley :) after getting the answer.

I regret and apologize that I did do a lol as in "chuckle" -- no ill will was intended-- no worries. I rarely report posts to mods BTW. That would be inappropriate to report someone for innocently bumping a helpful thread.
  • ClicquotBubbles
    ClicquotBubbles Posts: 66 Member
    [img][/img]yes011.gif bumping
  • diannethegeek
    Could use a bump.
  • Josyurtos23
    Josyurtos23 Posts: 63 Member
    Thank you!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    giphy.gif
  • johnnyngch
    johnnyngch Posts: 3 Member
    Great post! Enjoy reading. Thanks.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I just like to see the little guy bouncing
  • diannethegeek
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Bump.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    .... now I have double vision ....
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Needs a bump.
  • emhempery
    emhempery Posts: 2 Member
    This is a wonderful post! Thank you so much! I totally want sexy pants!
  • AshAlvarezz
    AshAlvarezz Posts: 113 Member
    I'm a serial starter, but I've been fully dedicated the last month/ 2 months. I have a lot of health issues that hinder me from working out, I have been swimming though like my physical therapist & doctors have told me. I also just got a scale to make sure I'm positive on my intake.
    I've lost 13.5lbs so far. I love this post, good to know I'm doing something right.
  • fiona4879
    fiona4879 Posts: 9 Member
    Brilliant post. Game set and match.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Time for a bump, I think!
  • lgpc199
    lgpc199 Posts: 3 Member
    I may be new to this site but I'm not new to weight loss (and gain). This is a good post and a refresher of the things I need to do to loose the weight again, and I will!!! Thanks!
  • diannethegeek
    latest?cb=20130705041045

Bump.