I think I check MFP more than I do Facebook...

Options
2»

Replies

• AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I was never on facebook but that much before so that hasn't changed for me but twitter? I'm MIA compared to before MFP. Funny thing is that is how I found out about this site. :bigsmile:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I definitely do. There's nothing on FB I care about.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • kfeathler
    kfeathler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ]
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Same here! its much more active than facebook too! I love MFP!!! Everyone here is sooo much more healthy than on facebook too!! lol
  • kfeathler
    kfeathler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    DO you feel a difference in your body? What kind of workouts are you doing? If you can notice a change in your body, without a change in the scale in almost a month, I'd be checking your scale. My suggestion is to do some measurements, and see if there is a big difference there. Also, with all of the things you've cut out of your diet, are you making sure you are getting enough calories daily?
    [/quote]

Using my fitness pal has helped me keep close track of my calories, and I am about 1000-1200 a day. I haven't done measurements in a while, but I do feel a difference. I do a lot of walking for my work out right now. Now that I am not going to be traveling for my job, I will be able to join the gym again. I love the eliptical. I try to keep it low impact, I build muscle in my shoulder/back area really fast. I was a swimmer and soccer player in my youth. I am a nurse so I am on my feet 12+ hours a night. Working nights is no help either. Thanx for the support!!! ~~keli

8029392.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter