Starting....AGAIN

It has been 6 months since I've exercised, ate healthy etc. I'm starting over again and I'm currently 137 pounds from my goal weight. If Antony is interested in becoming buddies to help encourage each other on our journeys, add me. I look forward to meeting new people.

Replies

• dave0628
    dave0628 Posts: 102 Member
    Happy new year! Saw your post today, I could use some more friends trying to get healthy in 2017.

Dave
  • Mackenzie_2012
    Mackenzie_2012 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm starting over again as well. I cheer my friends on, but I need friends that can encourage me as well. I want to lose at least 30 pounds. ( I really need to lose close to 70) Feel free to add me.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    @mindyb1320, You got this! Happy New Year. I am also starting "over" again... because this is OUR year. You are off to a great start and you CAN do this!!!!
  • charis458
    charis458 Posts: 20 Member
    You are welcome to add me! I am still continuing but am always looking for active friends to offer encouragement (both ways!). Would also love a daily accountability partner! Best of luck in your goals! You can reach them!
  • irisgal1
    irisgal1 Posts: 16 Member
    Starting over again myself please add me if you want.
  • glitternurse
    glitternurse Posts: 18 Member
    Me too... it's been a rough year. I had previously lost 135, but gained 50. I'm back in the train and can use all the friends I can get.. it's good to know you're not alone with the struggle! Please feel free to add me
  • paigekell26
    paigekell26 Posts: 6 Member
    I am here too! starting again, got a goal that I want to achieve :) good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :)