Whole 30 - January 1, 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Jeff and Linda, I have sent you invitations to the Whole 30 - 2017 group. I'm not sure if they got to you or not. MFP seems to be having some issues at the moment. I had hoped to make it a closed group by invitation, but it does not appear to show up in any searches, although it is supposed to. I'll see about contacting them and get it sorted out.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    All,

This topic has been cleaned up in accordance with the guidelines for the Challenges section.
    Participation in any discussion in this category requires that you have a genuine interest in that particular challenge, or that you have a genuine question regarding the nature of the challenge before determining your interest in that challenge. Posts questioning the value or necessity of a challenge are not appropriate. Derogatory comments, or other posts of a trolling nature will result in a warning.

Good luck in reaching your goals,

kgeyser
    MFP Moderator
  • whittanywood0224
    whittanywood0224 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How do I get to the group?
  • SharGetsHealthy
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    All,

This topic has been cleaned up in accordance with the guidelines for the Challenges section.

Thank you!!!
  • SharGetsHealthy
    Options
    Whittanywood0224, I sent you an invitation, but I guess it didn't get to you. The group is called Whole 30- 2017 and I opened the group to public to get it going because it wasn't showing up in searches.
  • Ladybug19761
    Ladybug19761 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to join - starting jan 3rd
  • Ladybug19761
    Ladybug19761 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Forgot to provide introduction - I have done the whole-30 before and I think it's an awesome way to kickstart a healthy eating program so I wish to do it again .. I do not intend to weigh myself and will be starting on 3rd - if someone can help me find the group it will be awesome ! Thank you
  • SharGetsHealthy
    Options
    Ladybug - search Whole 30 - 2017. It should come up.
  • angavai
    angavai Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am in ... please add me too
  • krazykarenn
    krazykarenn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to join the groups but starting whole 30 tomorrow and would love some help and motivation
  • robyn48
    robyn48 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too :)
  • stoneroxane
    stoneroxane Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting January 3rd
  • SharGetsHealthy
    Options
    I have sent invitations to everyone that has said that they wanted in. I'm not sure if everyone got one. At the moment this is an open group, so you can just search "Whole 30 - 2017" and sign up yourself. I will leave it open unless someone has a strong need to have it private.