Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 lbs lost as of today!! [[before & after pics]]

123457»

Replies

• mama5432
    mama5432 Posts: 11 Member
    I downloaded myfitness pal now third time... last two times i stopped using it n ended up leaving my diet control. Gained more weight. Again i m trying to stand up n do it. Ur story n pics r inspirational fr me.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited October 2016
    awesome, good going!
  • angreed65
    angreed65 Posts: 19 Member
    Great job and great advice. Thanks for sharing.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Very proud of you B)
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    You look great! You are a big inspiration for me. I just started MFP and I have lost 5.6lbs so far. My start weight was 273.4. Thanks for your story.
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    You did really great!
  • neharding11
    neharding11 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats girl!!! I'm so excited & happy for you! I am currently 221 pounds, and after being smaller my whole life then gaining a lot of weight after college and 2 babies later, I'm not going to lie there have been days where I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. But you are exactly right, you can't hate yourself and we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. I have 80 pounds to go and tomorrow's the big day to a healthier me :) You are going to do a great job losing those last 50 pounds & we are all right there with ya!!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow I was wondering why i was getting random friend requests, I didn't know people still commented on this! Thanks for your kind words guys :)
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    You really are such a beautiful person, inside and out! Job well done!! :3<3
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    This is incredible! Well done and thank you for sharing!
  • peachygina
    peachygina Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome job! Great motivation...Love yourself first.
  • XOsmileXO
    XOsmileXO Posts: 7 Member
    That smile of your speaks for itself!! Way to go stay on your healthy road, you look fantastic! Inspiring
  • OcalaGuy
    OcalaGuy Posts: 16 Member
    100 pounds! 100 pounds! Holy C'moly!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2017
    You're a true inspiration! Thank you! Please share more of your story with us! More details. Lessons learned. What did you do when you hit a plateau etc. It helps others on this journey so much!
  • cccttt888
    cccttt888 Posts: 3 Member
    Keep it up! Love the positive attitude, very inspiring!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Looking great! Good for you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!