1500 daily cal goal with open/public diary

Options
feroshus
feroshus Posts: 32 Member
edited January 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone!!!

I just went and deleted lots of old friends that have been inactive for 2+ months. I'm looking for new, active friends. If you have a public food diary with around 1500 daily calorie goal, please add me!

I am a first grade teacher in Calgary, Canada. I'd lost 35 pounds a few years ago, but fell off the wagon and gained it all back plus way more. I now have a goal of losing a total of 113 pounds! I know it's possible... let's do this!!!

-Jess :)

Replies

• carissaym2016
    carissaym2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ErikaEckert
    ErikaEckert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just worked my way up to 1500 ! I need new friends again !
  • dawling11
    dawling11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me :smiley:
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MiriamJY
    MiriamJY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've just started a few days ago. I hope we can help each other stay on the wagon.
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My calories are a little higher but I have 80 lbs I'd like to lose and plan on being active and accountable like I was two years ago. I'd be happy to have new friends to share encouragement and support.
  • jkuiters
    jkuiters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Looking for support in 2017. On holidays so working out but won't start food logging until February
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I eat more but my diary is public, I log everyday regardless of if it is bad or good. I've been sick since Friday so my diary isn't much right now but it'll be better when I'm recovered. Feel free to add me!
  • jpHuskers
    jpHuskers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • nataliagarzaphilpott
    Options
    You can add me! I've lost about 35lbs so far, I'm looking to lose an additional 15! Eating about 1500 kcal a day
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I eat 1530 per day right now, diary open to friends. I have lost 13+ pounds so far and need to lose at least 6 more minimum but would like to lose 11 more if I can.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Also glad to see someone with a calorie goal closer to mine! Seems life everyone likes to go for 1200 and that's nearly impossible for me! I'm still losing steadily and not starving- win, win!!
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    I am 1450 is that close enough?
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    Also glad to see someone with a calorie goal closer to mine! Seems life everyone likes to go for 1200 and that's nearly impossible for me! I'm still losing steadily and not starving- win, win!!

I hear ya! I was at 1200 when I tried before. I lost a lot of weight but when I fell off the fitness wagon I gained it back and then some just like the OP.
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm close, so I'll add you!!
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to be consistent and hit 1500 calories daily but I'm honestly struggling with that some days. I've been on here for about 10 months. I exercise 5x a week and have lost 50lbs and looking to lose about 15 more.
  • Mama78LoosingWeight
    Options
    You can add me! I was here before years ago and lost over 130 lbs. Now I'm back just after baby #3 and I'm out to get back in shape and loose the baby weight+ some!
  • lizgonzalez0309
    lizgonzalez0309 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feroshus wrote: »
    Hey everyone!!!

I just went and deleted lots of old friends that have been inactive for 2+ months. I'm looking for new, active friends. If you have a public food diary with around 1500 daily calorie goal, please add me!

I am a first grade teacher in Calgary, Canada. I'd lost 35 pounds a few years ago, but fell off the wagon and gained it all back plus way more. I now have a goal of losing a total of 113 pounds! I know it's possible... let's do this!!!

feroshus wrote: »
    Hey everyone!!!