Restaurants

Options
barbruka
barbruka Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
My husband has my fitness pal on an iPhone. I have it on Android. He just started today. How come he gets the restaurants and I don't? He actually got a map showing restaurants in the area. He clicked on the restaurant and the menu and calories came up. I have never seen that after using MFP for 6 months.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    This must be a new feature. I have an iPhone too so I am not much help. Thanks for pointing it out though :D
  • melodysf10
    melodysf10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I got that.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It's a thing. I've got Android and I see it. Now how I got to see it... no help there.
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I wish it would come up BEFORE I get near a restaurant so I can plan what i want to order, or even choose where i want to eat based on the low calorie choices. I dont always know for sure what they serve or what the calorie count is, and i *sure* dont want to go in and then find there's nothing I can afford (calorie-wise) to eat!
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure about the map thing, but there are lots of restaurants that have their food/calories in MFP - so you can pre-plan (or search nutrition info on their website). If i'm going out - i try to plan as much in advance as possible