Stars Wars Nerd and New to the app

sdmrtn86
sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
Evening, everyone. New guy, looking to lose 200+, so know many, many days of challenges and decision making are ahead. I am a huge Star Wars fan and am reaching out to see if there is anyone else, regardless of your goals, that want to connect over a galaxy far, far away?

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    What do you think they're going to do with Princess Leih now that Carrie is passed?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I don't know about connecting in another galaxy. But Yoda has a msg for you.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I love Yoda too much to make fun of him. <3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
    0b9czp9ubroj.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 46,687 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    What do you think they're going to do with Princess Leih now that Carrie is passed?
    They've already shot some scenes with Carrie Fischer for episode 8. With CGI now, they can put her "in" a movie and I think eventually she dies, but likely heroically.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,764 Member
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 819 Member
    Hi! Fellow Star Wars Nerd here. My husband and I had a Star Wars wedding reception. He was Han Solo, I was Princess Leia, and his daughter was Chewbacca. At one point in time I also had 200 + lbs to lose, although I'm 180 some down now. My husband and I have been walking a virtual 5K every month. Check it out: http://www.fullmedalruns.com/collections/frontpage/products/jedi-training-academy-jedis-quest

That is a 4 medal series. We're on Jedi's Quest now. It's super fun and motivational. You CAN do it, remember what Master Yoda says.....