90 Day Low Carb Challenge

Options
Is anyone on My Fitness Pal doing the 90 Day Low Carb Challenge from Lynn Terry's Traveling Low Carb? If you are please friend me. Just started it yesterday and looking for fellow low carbers.

Replies

• Cubrownie03
    Cubrownie03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting today, so how is it going for you?
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carb follower, I just joined the 25lb in 5 months challenge actually!
  • imeldamimi
    imeldamimi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 6/7/2016
  • kolsonsmamaw1
    kolsonsmamaw1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting LCHF next week. I need friends that are doing the same and wanna help me out with hints and tips.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Search under groups for The LCD Group. There are a whole lot of us. Just hidden...like ninjas...in your tupperware...ready to cut off your fingers when you try to reach for bread to make a sandwich in the middle of the night.
  • Purplephoenix
    Purplephoenix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started today.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Search under groups for The LCD Group. There are a whole lot of us. Just hidden...like ninjas...in your tupperware...ready to cut off your fingers when you try to reach for bread to make a sandwich in the middle of the night.

The low carb ninjas can be found here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
    ;)
  • MedicRenee82
    MedicRenee82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started the challenge today.... I know a day slow. Lol

I changed to this WOE October 17th down 28lbs. Made it through the holidays, with only one minor slip. (Mashed potatoes + a moment of weakness) would like to drop 35 more on this challenge.