2 stone heavier after 2 year absence from MFP, back on the wagon.Supportive friends needed

Options
HighlandPony17
HighlandPony17 Posts: 55 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
This place worked for me last time I was here, and this time I am staying. I have lots of reason to be here weight and health my Dr told me I am very much at risk from getting diabetes. I am changing my eating habits for good. Lifestyle change not a diet.

I am starting to take exercise seriously as I am finding my fitness and strength is not what it was in my younger years. I am 51 this year and time to make some life changes. I would like advice on weight training I do know about aerobic exercise.

I love animals and ride horses regularly. I invested in a cycle which I hope to start to in the spring. I have bought some 2nd hand gym equipment to use for work outs and will be swimming a few times a week with my friend for support. Besides walking thats it. I will be trying my hardest to lose at least 5 stone +

Hoping to make some new friends. :)

Fell Pony xx

Replies

• indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back! Well done on getting yourself back on it, the first step is the hardest :smile:

Feel free to add me - I'm happy to help/motivate you! Best of luck.
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    Thank you will add :) Nice to meet you x
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also back and also 2 stone heavier.... this place really works if you stick to it, so I am back and happy to support a friend in similar situation! :-)
    Please add me!
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    TanyaAJ wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm also back and also 2 stone heavier.... this place really works if you stick to it, so I am back and happy to support a friend in similar situation! :-)
    Please add me!

We can do it together :) and thank you

• CatRunna
    CatRunna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you can never have too much support!! Good luck with your goals for 2017 :)
  • Zippy62
    Zippy62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me too. I'm back as from yesterday. Looking to lose 9 pounds through exercise and clean eating. Happy to support you. :)
  • ktleighb91
    ktleighb91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as I'm also returning and two stone heavier. Always good to have the additional motivation/support ☺
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    Thank you ladies will add you now . We can do this together :)