Today, is the first day of change

Options
Hi, my name is Christin... I have struggled for years trying to lose weight and maintain a healthy life style... I have had to really search deep within to figure out what my problem is and I have a problem with emotional eating... If I get depressed or sad food is what I turn to... But I'm tired of giving that part of my life control over my body and I want to take it back... I want to become the healthiest version of myself with that including my mind, my body, and my spiritual self... I'm hoping that I can find some accountability Partners or even somebody just to give encouraging words if I face the temptation of going back to Old Habits... I am in Texas and would love any type of advice or emotional support while I begin this journey... Last night I dreamt that I died... That my heart just completely gave out and when I woke up this morning I knew that I needed to make a change...

Replies

• Kenny2G
    Kenny2G Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!! Bella let's get started!!
  • Golfgirl315
    Golfgirl315 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been a yoyo with weight loss for years. I'm ready to take control too. I'm with you. We can do this!!
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm Don...feel free to add me...let's all help each other...I log on everyday...
  • CatRunna
    CatRunna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Christin, you got this. Feel free to add me, I log every day. You can never have too much support, surround yourself with positive people and you'll grow stronger, healthier and wiser. :smiley:
  • debbie4639
    debbie4639 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do i add people? Just joined this morning and would like some support too
  • katnewk
    katnewk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to be adeed bit dont know how
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight for my entire adult life. I used MFP to lose a lot of weight several years ago, but I ended up gaining it all back and then some. Hoping to get back at it and lose weight, get healthier, and love my reflection a bit more this year. I'm a stress/emotional eater, and I have horrible depression and anxiety. Ladies, feel free to add me if you are building a support group. Can't promise I'll be the best motivator, but we can be in it together!