Need some encouragement

Options
Hello,

I've been struggling with weight gain since I was 22, I'm now 28 and 200lbs... I'm only 5'2 ugh. Well was diagnosed with PCOS about three years ago and it's a struggle with everything from severe fatigue, migraines, weight gain, acne, all the PCOS symptoms, so many more than I can name.

I've been in a relationship now for about a year and he recently told me it bothers him that I complain about my weight but I don't do anything about it, I try so hard to get motivated but I'm always so tired and have zero energy....it makes me feel worthless. I have so much wrong with me but everyone seems to think I make it all up and I don't!

- I have asthma
- I had cancer and beat it
- I have PCOS
- I have arthritis in two spots in my back
- My shoulders pop and ache constantly
- I have acid reflux
- I have allergies
- Migraines
- Heart murmur when born

I feel like I just need a whole new body.... I hate my body. I used to be a size 00 when I was in my teens and then ballooned up Andy it won't stop, I still keep gaining. I try so hard to watch what I eat but it's so hard. And my constant body aches don't help and the fatigue doesn't help...I don't know what else to do... I feel like a failure...

Replies

• pinkcupcakes1988
    pinkcupcakes1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sigh
  • GregH1975
    GregH1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time! Maybe find a therapist in your area that can put things into perspective for you.
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I've been struggling with weight gain since I was 22, I'm now 28 and 200lbs... I'm only 5'2 ugh. Well was diagnosed with PCOS about three years ago and it's a struggle with everything from severe fatigue, migraines, weight gain, acne, all the PCOS symptoms, so many more than I can name.

I've been in a relationship now for about a year and he recently told me it bothers him that I complain about my weight but I don't do anything about it, I try so hard to get motivated but I'm always so tired and have zero energy....it makes me feel worthless. I have so much wrong with me but everyone seems to think I make it all up and I don't!

- I have asthma
    - I have PCOS
    - I have acid reflux
    - I have allergies
    - Migraines
    - Heart murmur when born

I feel like I just need a whole new body.... I hate my body. I used to be a size 00 when I was in my teens and then ballooned up Andy it won't stop, I still keep gaining. I try so hard to watch what I eat but it's so hard. And my constant body aches don't help and the fatigue doesn't help...I don't know what else to do... I feel like a failure...

Hi pinkcupcakes
    I love my body with all its warts and blemishes
    Heart surgery in 1966 and again in 2007
    Hip replaced 2016
    Arthritis
    fingers, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees etc.
    Pain each and every day but I LOVE MY BODY
    I dont care or worry about things I cant change
    I love life and plan to stay on this Earth as long as possible and I always look at the bright side.
    Feel free to pm me.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    TARGET65K wrote: »
    Hello,

- I have asthma
    - I have PCOS
    - I have acid reflux
    - I have allergies
    - Migraines
    - Heart murmur when born

Hi pinkcupcakes
    I love my body with all its warts and blemishes
    Heart surgery in 1966 and again in 2007
    Hip replaced 2016
    Arthritis
    fingers, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees etc.
    Pain each and every day but I LOVE MY BODY
    I dont care or worry about things I cant change
    I love life and plan to stay on this Earth as long as possible and I always look at the bright side.
    Feel free to pm me.

Wow! Talk about inspiring! I love your positive attitude and will draw strength from it! Thank you!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Once you get on track, you WILL have more energy. But to get it, you need to put in some effort. And when you start to loose, it will motivate you to keep it up <3 And, if you loose some weight, you may find your symptoms improving, too. One day @ a time!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Pink cupcakes try small changes at first so you don't get overwhelmed. Log everything that goes in your mouth good or bad. Walk be it 2 minutes or 10. Read inspiring success stories and journal your thoughts and feeling every night! What your partner thinks makes no difference. Concentrate on you! Good luck!