Ideal Shape

Options
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone on here does the Ideal Shape plan? I started it last September and lost 22 lbs. I got off track over the Holidays and gained about 5 lbs back so am restarting it tomorrow for the New Year. I have about 40 lbs to lose and am just looking for MFP buddies that are following the same healthy lifestyle as myself!!

Replies

• Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    (edited because someone came into my office and I got distracted lol) Are you talking about the shakes? I tried them before for a few years and never could stick with them. I found them super sweet. But still had one can I was debating on trying again.
  • colette0917
    colette0917 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Did you ever end up starting back on the Ideal Shape plan? I just started the plan for the first time on April 10, 2017. I am following the plan to a T and have had some decent success so far. I have lost 10.8 lbs to date. I think I could have lost even more as I did not incorporate excerising until last week, plus I had 2 "cheat" meals since I started (Easter dinner and a client visit dinner). I have much farther to go than you (about another 90 lbs), but I love the plan so far and am super motivated to keep going. I think the big key for me is meal prep - I prepare my meals and snacks for 3 to 4 days in advance. For the convenience, price and results....you can't beat it! Hope you are finding success and happiness in your adventure. Take care and happy losing!