MFP Buddy needed

Options

Replies

• zim365
    zim365 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm open. I've really lost control. Four years ago, I was back at high school weight. It started creeping back slowly and I kept thinking, "it's not a big deal. I can lose that easy." Next thing I knew, I had gained everything back and more. I've never been this heavy. I'm determined to get back on track for the new year.
  • aprilb1304
    aprilb1304 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to shift my last 20lbs and know I need some motivation to keep up with the food logging!! I'd appreciate an add, as I'm new here :)
  • jen_mv
    jen_mv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Similar goals here. I lost it a few years ago but gained it all back after I stopped going to college! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • sarahjean756
    sarahjean756 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too I need help staying motivated!
  • DGPebbles
    DGPebbles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 30 also. Right now I'm tracking my food and hoping to start adding in exercise. Please anyone add me. I need all the support I can get and I will do the same
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I need a Buddy Boot Camp instructor. Who wants to yell at me? :smiley:

We got this, lets go!

I got 30lbs to go, doing IF which works well for me.
  • nakonarobles
    nakonarobles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Someone add me! My goal is 50 lbs
  • kzooyogi
    kzooyogi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance right now, but happy to be of support!
  • leafprint
    leafprint Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had that same goal at the end of October. So far I've lost 14 lbs! Feel free to add me and happy to share as I whittle away at the next 15.
  • eleanorjaneagain
    eleanorjaneagain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I should lose 30lbs, but I'm aiming for 10 as a start. That and getting more active should make me feel quite a bit better in myself...

Happy for adds... :)
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Always looking for accountability buddies, so feel free to add me as well. Will try my best to support and motivate.
  • jasmineruth
    jasmineruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lb left to lose. I will add you.
  • carleemarissa
    carleemarissa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 to 45 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me. I am going to meet my goal this year! :)
  • suzeexoxo
    suzeexoxo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 to 45 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me. I am going to meet my goal this year! :)

Yes will do!
  • suzeexoxo
    Options
    I have about 20 lb left to lose. I will add you.

Sounds great!
  • suzeexoxo
    Options
    dadof2boyz wrote: »
    Always looking for accountability buddies, so feel free to add me as well. Will try my best to support and motivate.

Perfect!
  • suzeexoxo
    Options
    Please add! I'm always looking for buddies! :)

Sounds great I will!
  • suzeexoxo
    Options
    Sheks41191 wrote: »
    I'm adding everyone who said they were open to adds. The more support you have the better.

Agreed!
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've lost 31 lbs so far, 69 to go. I'm very motivated to do this.
  • Caroberry
    Caroberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a bet with a coworker to lose 20 lb by June 1st and can use all the motivation that I can get! 2017 is going to be our year!