Day 1 to lose 100! Elated! Friends?

Options
Hi! I'm Annette and today is the first day of this exciting journey. I am determined to lose 100 lbs and gain a fit and fabulous New life. My stressful career was sucking the life out of me....I was recently let go and after 10 years of successful service I was devastated... today I realize that it was probably the best thing that ever happened. I am gonna 100% focus on me and get my life back. I could really use encouragement and support. Let's do this together!

"When you're strong of Body every aspect of your life is strong" Jillian Michaels

Replies

• kristinleigh6
    kristinleigh6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100 lbs! I need an accountability buddy that has a similar goal!
  • MzAnnette
    MzAnnette Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! We got this!
  • TaraBlize
    TaraBlize Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also wanting to lose 100lbs. It's amazing how even after just one day, one can feel better
  • jfizzh
    jfizzh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is anew day. I want to lose 100 lbs. I need help.
  • mtbacon
    mtbacon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making the commitment. I've backslid a bit since I stopped being serious about tracking but I can tell you that this does work if you do the tracking. It keeps you accountable on a daily basis and that's what it takes.
  • materxo11
    materxo11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60! And it is true, a job can just suck the life out of you! I feel ya! But together we can keep eachother motivated and on track
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 200+, just a couple of days into my journey. Feel free to add me!
  • elephant_eater
    elephant_eater Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    In the same boat! 15lbs and 30ish days into dropping 100 as well. Take it one day at a time! Feel free to add me
  • moni032000
    moni032000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and will send add request! I need to lose 40 lbs. I'm trying to fit a cute little black dress that I bought for when I lose weight. Right now it looks like a maternity dress.