New here... AGAIN!

Options
Well.. here goes nothing . I've been off and on for years . Probably, just like most on here. Anyone else tired of it? I'm going all in and would really like some friends and support. Who's going with me?

Replies

• rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Let's crush it! Motivation, determination, and accountability
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I'm back again also after about a year off here. I had lost about 80 pounds my first time here. I allowed myself to let life get in the way but no longer. I'm ready to kick booty again! :sunglasses::smiley:
  • Zeusvi86
    Zeusvi86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in aswell! Lost 33 pounds last summer. Then life happened, now life is gone and i'm back again!
    My goal is to loose 44pounds in 6 months and to gain some muscle.
  • serendepity7
    serendepity7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trying this again. But what is a good calorie goal and how do you change that on here if I over estimate what is real and possible.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!!
  • Netzie
    Netzie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on board -
    I have also been on here on and off. This time I have started a blog to log my Progress - Success and Fails. http://linettedoodysharrow.blogspot.com/
    I have given myself one year to complete my weight loss love to finish it sooner but I am also working on my activity level social and fitness. But the numbers matter and I have a way to go.

weight.png

• winter_wanderlust88
    Options
    I am also back from being on here a few years ago. I keep falling off the wagon. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been, but I am determined to make this my year!! Feel free to add me :)
  • john_solo
    john_solo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also lost a lot last year, but have let lie get in the way. I'm in.
  • LongaVitaSana
    LongaVitaSana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too. Had great success with MFP years ago but some weight has crept back on. I want to lose 20kg.
    I could really use some motivated friendly people on my friend list so we can get back to our best selves.
  • em84
    em84 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm back to try again :) am looking to lose about 20lbs feel free to add me always happy to have the extra help :)
  • crumbliss2010
    crumbliss2010 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Let's dominate this! I'm back at it again! Anyone can add me! Good luck to you and good luck to all! Motivation is the key!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Congrats for getting back on it! Feel free to add me I'm happy to help/motivate :smile:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I just came back in November and I am active and keep my diary open to friends. Feel free to add me
  • IUFAN16
    IUFAN16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcom back. Today is my first day back.... again! Lol. We can do this.
  • IUFAN16
    IUFAN16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for a friend :smile:
  • traceyfizz
    traceyfizz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    back on it too , am determined to smash it this year just need some folks to kick me into gear :) feel free to add me
  • KusiQuyllur2015
    KusiQuyllur2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me!! Lost 25 lbs 2 years ago, here. Then has my fifth baby last May, I'm so ready to share this baby weight off! Day 3 for me! We can do this! Think of the end goal! :)
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been waffling since Thanksgiving. Losing, regaining and stuck at ~50 lbs. 30 to go. I'm in it with ya! Let's go!!
  • SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on my 3rd go 'round myself.
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking for friends to keep me motivated on this fitness/weight loss journey. Feel free to add me.