Im new

Options
Edithrenee
Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
Hello my name is Renee and i am new to the site I found this on my phne and could not figure out how to do it. I went to my computer and figured it out here. It seems like a great site to be. I will try to navigate my way around, hopefully i can learn how to do this stuff and use all the tools to help me with my weight loss goals. I am ignorant when it comes to computers lol

Replies

• ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ha ha you will catch on. I am new too. I feel like there is so much I am missing out on because I dont know how to use it yet. But hopefully I will stick around long enough to figure out how to use everything and get the most out of it.
  • Jesi_D
    Jesi_D Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have only been here a short while and have already changed so much. This site is great! Good luck with your journey! You will find that everyone here is encouraging and always willing to help when they can. :flowerforyou: Jesi
  • aangulo31
    aangulo31 Posts: 3
    Options
    It is great you will love it..
  • norcalrv
    norcalrv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Computers do not bite. Just click away and you will figure it out. Good software, like this is, will not cause you problems. Poorly written software will crash, but this site has never crashed on me. Just experiment, I am learning also. If you get messed up, start over or shut off your computer and try again. It takes some time to learn.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Thank you all i appriciate it!!!!! Im so excited, I think I have found the motivation site lol.