CICO WORKS! 180 days of consistently logging food and 29 lbs down! (Pictures Included)

Options
2»

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! Down to 178.6 as of this morning! So make that 31.4 lbs lost! :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »
    Gosh, your information is so detailed. Very informative, great job!!!!

Thanks @LilDsMom2 ! :) I actually have even more detailed information in a spreadsheet that keeps track of my daily calories and macros, as well as my TDEE calculating spreadsheet, weight tracker, measurement tracker, etc. LOL! :lol:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    All hail spreadsheets.

Well done, tiffany. That before picture of you with your baby in the hospital is precious.

You really look great. CICO. Yup.
  • tiffanylacourse
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All hail spreadsheets.

Well done, tiffany. That before picture of you with your baby in the hospital is precious.

You really look great. CICO. Yup.

I'm an accountant - so spreadsheets are my best friend. lol Thank you - I love that picture of us - even if I was SUPER overweight. ;) And yes - CICO every time. Because, Science. :smiley:
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I guess I could add a non-progress photo too:

vn8z96d39jx0.jpg

I was probably about 183 or so when this picture was taken. (June 3rd, 2016)
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Shameless Bump! :blush::wink:
  • laylabaca
    laylabaca Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh how I can relate. I just had my son a year ago this last Saturday. My highest weight during pregnancy was 210lbs and 189lbs postpartum. To date I am 163 lbs. I lost a total of 47 lbs since pregnancy and 26lbs since I started MFP in January (This is my second weight loss journey. After having my son I was exactly where I was when I first started. :| It's funny how things work out like that) . I am also close to my 175 days of logging in. I have a long way to go but it's a work in progress.

It's very encouraging to see your results and to see us women who've had children lose the weight cause it's hard!! Great job... you look amazing!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    laylabaca wrote: »
    Oh how I can relate. I just had my son a year ago this last Saturday. My highest weight during pregnancy was 210lbs and 189lbs postpartum. To date I am 163 lbs. I lost a total of 47 lbs since pregnancy and 26lbs since I started MFP in January (This is my second weight loss journey. After having my son I was exactly where I was when I first started. :| It's funny how things work out like that) . I am also close to my 175 days of logging in. I have a long way to go but it's a work in progress.

It's very encouraging to see your results and to see us women who've had children lose the weight cause it's hard!! Great job... you look amazing!!

Thank you so much! My highest weight during my third pregnancy was 210 and I was at about 170-175 when I got pregnant with number 4. My highest weight during my fourth (and final) pregnancy was over 240 (I didn't want to know!!!), but I'm down to about 179-ish now and still losing.

I appreciate the kind words! It is definitely hard to lose weight - but we got this! :wink:
  • empmmurray
    empmmurray Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love your honesty!!!! Idk how to add but you seem awesome and positive!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    empmmurray wrote: »
    I love your honesty!!!! Idk how to add but you seem awesome and positive!

Friend request sent! :wink: :mrgreen:
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    great job! I love the trending down of the weight chart...while you see little bumps, you can see the overall trend is going down.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    good for you! Keep up the positive changes!! You are such a good example for your child!!
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am doing the same things that you are so it gives me hope that it can work for me too.
  • eveeschmidt
    eveeschmidt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love your honesty. Reading this post has motivated me to hop back on the wagon. Many thanks!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I can't wait to get to goal and have a true success story!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    no comments, since you have something against guys.

I apologize if I came across that way. I have nothing against guys [in general]. I'm just a happily married woman who doesn't accept guys on my friends list here (unless they're family). Just my preference - not trying to be rude.
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    *Shameless BUMPITY BUMP. :)
  • ssajwa1
    ssajwa1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Great Job,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!