Easy Freezer Meals

Options
Hi folks -
I'm planning a bulk cooking session this weekend. Would love to get some of your fav easy (high-ish protein) meals that freeze well.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• lizzymcg
    lizzymcg Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! Below is the link to my favorite freezer meals so far! They are relatively healthy and easy to make. Also, my family likes them (most of them, at least), which is a huge bonus. Some freezer meals I have made are either on the unhealthy side or take forever to prepare. I have been using 1-2 of these a week, depending, and it's worked great.

/newleafwellness.biz/2016/05/22/healthy-crockpot-freezer-meals-from-costco-30-meals-in-3-hours/
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @lizzymcg ! :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I pick soups, stews, chilis, casseroles, curries, stuffed peppers, meatballs, burgers, muffin tin recipes, etc. Cook, portion, label and freeze.
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like to make baked oatmeal and slice, freeze and then take portion out. Also crockpot ravioli casserole from pintrest freezes well. Check pintrest for ideas like freezer meals or weekly meal cooking. They have lots of ideas. One pan sour cream chicken enchilada skillet, one pot chicken burrito bowls both freeze well.
  • misspacman666
    misspacman666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the glad ovenware yet? Just wondering if it can really stand u to going in the oven and freezer