Diet buddies in their teens/early 20's?

Options
Hi!

I've been at MFP for a month now, and was wondering if there's anyone in this age range who would like to be diet buddies on MFP? I'm 22, and have 63 more pounds to go :-)

Allie

Replies

• WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me =]
  • brittanybee07
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! =]
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

Were all here to support you in whatever way you need. Just let us know how.

Hank
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    for sure! add me up!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm in my early 20's! we're the same age, feel free to add me. I think I am a pretty supportive person. :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    add me! i'm 21 and in college
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    me me me! I'm 20 though. Feel free to add me =)
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    for sure! feel free to add me!
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, guys! I love these boards because everyone replies so fast! Lol I'll be adding you all :) thanks for being so welcoming.
  • arbellas
    arbellas Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! Im 20 :)
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, guys! I love these boards because everyone replies so fast! Lol I'll be adding you all :) thanks for being so welcoming.
    Yeah thats what I found out first hand too when I got here. No matter what time of day it is, odds are you'll get responses pretty quick.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, I have 60 pounds to go. I am new to the site and looking for buddies. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • jeanc1689
    jeanc1689 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I'm 22 and looking to lose about 20 lbs more but mostly just get in better shape and establish a healthy life long lifestyle!
  • RoboTrish
    RoboTrish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey ^_^
    I'm Trish and I'm 19, just joined a second ago hahah, I'm just getting started and have quite a ways to go. Would appreciate some weight loss buddies as well. Feel free to add me
  • emmalouise38
    Options
    Hi! I joined 5 days ago! I have one friend so far (my dad). Feel free to add me! I'm 18 and will be heading off to college soon! (:
  • xxxjojoxxx
    xxxjojoxxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just trying to get the hang of this site I'm not entirely sure how it all works but if anyone would like to add me please do :-)
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    I shall be adding you! :D
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Welcome All Newbies!

I've been on here a week and finding it great :)

Anyone feel free to add me, i'm 26, not sure how much i've got to loose but starting off aiming for 30lb
  • Raeray89
    Raeray89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. Feel free to add :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I'm 19! and I have like over 75lbs to loose before i get to my goal weight! Well i have like 40lbs ish till i get there now hehe :)

feel free too add me for motivation! :D