100+ lbs to lose

Options
Hey, I'm 38 and I'm a SAHM to 3. I have 126 pounds to lose to reach my goal of 150. But lets be honest I will be extremely excited to be below 200! That's my goal for my birthday in August. This week my goal is to track what I eat and next week I'll start my workouts. I would love to find some people to connect with and to build a community of support!

Replies

• cfish41
    cfish41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I'm 267 highest I've ever been fell off wagon and ready to start my journey my first goal is 67 to hit 200 for my cousins wedding in July would love new friends and people chat with !
  • karibars2017
    karibars2017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm the heaviest ever!! 266 lbs 39.5 BMI. My goal is to lose one hundred and forty lbs. Started this journey on the first of January. I sooo need accountability and would love to cheer of peeps. How do I add you?
  • DulcimerGuy
    DulcimerGuy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Let's help each other!
  • kellyfalle
    kellyfalle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm also looking to get down below 200lbs
    I'm 38 and just started my diet 2 days ago weighed in at 277lbs .
    Hopefully by the summer I'll be under the 200 mark
  • worklogue
    worklogue Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looks like we share in our weight loss goals! Would love to support each of you and vise versa!
  • thegrlyouluv
    thegrlyouluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you guys as friends, I have been on my weight loss journey a little over a year now, I lost 60 lbs and gained 15 back over the holidays :(. But I'm back and ready!!! I need to lose another 60 to hit my goal. Friend me, let's do this
  • april_wendall
    april_wendall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group. I'm 4'10" and weighing in at 228 lbs currently. I'm down 15 since my birthday on November! But I want to be under 200 by my oldest's 10th birthday in March. It's been a long road but I'm so ready to be healthy again.
  • fergajerk
    fergajerk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the heaviest I've ever been (258). My goal is 150 by the end of the year. I started yesterday and trying to learn this app. Good luck to all of you (and me)!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I, too, have over 100 pounds to lose. I was at my heaviest at the start of 2016. I gained back a lot of weight after being diagnosed with Lupus this past August. Now that I have my medicine routine down, I'm getting back on track.

So far I'm down almost 3 pounds just from the 1st (I know, mostly water weight).

Anyone can add me. I know we all have those moments where we need someone to talk us out of caving into the temptation of unhealthy eating or skipping workouts.
  • bwade1998
    bwade1998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. I would love the support of a group who are all in the same boat as I am. Feel free to add me.
  • powwlita
    powwlita Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my first time doing this. I have lost 68 lbs in the last year, but I still have over 150 to go. Prepping for weight loss surgery, but I am hoping to lose as much as I can before this.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me. Started in august with 120 lbs to loose, currently 71 lbs to goal.
  • mccannelizabeth67
    mccannelizabeth67 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I feel like a failure. I am the heaviest I have ever been at 260. I have set a goal to get down to a fit and fabulous 150. I have given myself a 2 year window to accomplish this by switching to a Ketogenic diet. My husband and I started that about 6 months ago but family members kept sabotaging our progress (family dinners) I am determined to succeed this time by focusing on my own health and nobody else. So i join you all on this journey. Best of luck to everyone.