150 calories per PINT of ice cream??

Options
Oh my gosh I am in love with this stuff!! Only 150 calories (37 calories per serving) is amazing! I could only find the vanilla maple flavor in my local grocery store but it was delicious! Plus, you can't go wrong with all natural, fat free, gluten free, dairy free, and 14 grams of protein! We don't have to feel guilty about eating the whole pint :D

Here is the website :)http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Replies

• Brookelee30
    Brookelee30 Posts: 102
    Options
    Bump
  • brittanybee07
    Options
    So going to give this a try, I am lactose intolerant and I love love love ice cream!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    looking for this this week..wish me luck!!
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to try some.
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too! Lol!!!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Bump - on my list!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    heaven! Thank you! Going to find some tomorrow!!
  • InTheRightLane
    Options
    Just FYI - this is not dairy free as it has WHEY protein powder. However, if you are lactose intolerant it should still be okay for you.
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! must try... tomorrow! Thank you very much!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    haagen dazs sorbets are similar in calories...same with trader joes mango sorbet and sorbet in general.
    The milk is what makes things really high calorie.
  • wokandroll88
    wokandroll88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I looked at the website and watched the video of all the happy customers... I can't wait to try this stuff! It's at our local Earthfare so first thing Monday I'm going out to try this. Thank you!!
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    FAIL The closet place that carries it in my area is 2.5 hrs away.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    for what its worth, its not always necessary to buy the expensive low cal versions.

A mini milk ice lolly is only 30 cals. Milky way magic stars ice cream is only 67 calories per stick.

Often if you buy the kids versions of stuff, its lower in calories, and its for the same reason a lot of the "diet" stuff is low cal too - its smaller
  • wokandroll88
    wokandroll88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    for what its worth, its not always necessary to buy the expensive low cal versions.

A mini milk ice lolly is only 30 cals. Milky way magic stars ice cream is only 67 calories per stick.

Often if you buy the kids versions of stuff, its lower in calories, and its for the same reason a lot of the "diet" stuff is low cal too - its smaller

Yes, but I hear this stuff is REALLY tasty and also some days I just feel like curling up on the couch and eating - when I'm watching my calories I could never get away with a whole pint of icecream... this is perfect for those sad days :)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    :)

enjoy then!!

not available in the UK. We have stuff like skinny cow, but i find it expensive, a bit grainy, and with an artificial aftertaste, but a lot of people love it.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    OMG I want to try this....they don't have it here in AZ, but it's based in Temecula and we have family there we're visitng in August so I'm gonna try it then.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I just have twisters, which are 40 cals and 100% frozen fruit puree.
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just FYI - this is not dairy free as it has WHEY protein powder. However, if you are lactose intolerant it should still be okay for you.

This.

Maybe they will make a rice or pea protein version one day...