I'm feeling guilty

Options
I'm 19 and need to lose about 70lbs. I want to be able to wear a bikini this summer at camp with my boyfriend. I've been doing good, but today I went over my goal calorie intake by 250. I want to lose weight really bad, but it's so hard.

Replies

• lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It is tough and this won't be the only time you go over. Try and put yourself in the frame of mind that today is done and tomorrow is a new day. If this is the only time this week then you will have reached your goal 6 out of 7 days. If it happens again next week, that could be meeting your goal 12 out of 14 days, with that pattern, after a month you will have hit your goal 27 out of 31 days! Do not let one day set you back or distract you from your goals. Wake up tomorrow, remind yourself of your goal and tell yourself that you will be successful!
  • edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    250 calories isn't going to ruin your progress. Just move past it, and start fresh tomorrow.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Try to look at your weekly intake. Chances are you're still in a deficit.
  • Becarolach
    Becarolach Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself if this journey was easy everyone would be skinny just restart and keep going to your goal! Good luck,if you need a friend u can add me