Does Any one know what is going on? I am gaining rather then

Options
O.k. I joined around the 10th of January. At that time I weighed 189. Today is the first time I went back on that same scale and I am at 190..:explode: I do not understand I have been fallowing my calorie recommendation and have done some exercise. So why did I gain a pound and not loose it. :sad:

This is very disappointing:brokenheart: I have better eating habits and am eating lots more fruit and veggies so I do not understand. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or does anyone have knowledge in this area?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sweetassurance
    Options
    O.k. I joined around the 10th of January. At that time I weighed 189. Today is the first time I went back on that same scale and I am at 190..:explode: I do not understand I have been fallowing my calorie recommendation and have done some exercise. So why did I gain a pound and not loose it. :sad:

This is very disappointing:brokenheart: I have better eating habits and am eating lots more fruit and veggies so I do not understand. Has anyone else been in a similar situation or does anyone have knowledge in this area?:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It's only a pound. I've pooped bigger than that. :laugh: There are tons of things that could cause your weight to fluctuate by a pound. Get a floppy tape measure from the sewing section of a store and take monthly measurements.
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    That is a good idea. Thank you.:flowerforyou:
  • violet1
    violet1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you have been working out while watching what you eat your weight gain could be because you are gaining muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. If you are gaining muscle mass that really helps your metabolism, too! It's a good idea to get a tape measure and measure yourself or you can even tell sometimes by how your clothes fit. Keep with it!!!! :smile: