2017 starting over

I need to lose over 50 pounds and I'm over 50. It would be great to find an accountability buddy to support each other. Anybody feeling the same way?

Replies

• Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    I'm 45. Lost almost 40 lbs in the last 6 months, but have another 30 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • mmcjtink
    mmcjtink Posts: 26 Member
    I'm just starting today. Im 46 and have 25ibs to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    I am 46 I have 36 pound left to lose..You are welcome to add me ..wishing you much success :)
  • eliaslizbeth
    eliaslizbeth Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I also am starting over and need encouragement. I am over 50 and would like to chat from time to time and keep up our morale. I am encouraged that I can do this and stick with it. I do need to chat with people when discouraged or having a hard time with new habits and new lifestyle. Please add me as a friend. We can do this!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    I'm almost 45-looking to lose 30+#, Add me
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,082 Member
    48 here need to loose the 15lbs I put on last year...
  • joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    I am 48 and need to lose at least 150+ lbs. going to take 20 my first goal of the year. Been really lazy and trying to motivate myself to get moving more. I sit all day at my desk job and then at home I sit on the couch almost all evening after dinner. Try to get my kids to do home work...dance class starts again next week for my girls...they also have a fit club for the Adults...so I guess I could join that. I don't know if I can do some of the moves, but I can give it a try...?
  • chantelle149
    chantelle149 Posts: 22 Member
    I am looking to lose 40 by May 1st. Previously lost 75 but let myself go and here we are. lol Add me if you like :)
  • dmarenaud
    dmarenaud Posts: 1 Member
    Today is the first day for the hundreth time but this time I am going to do it. I am 55 and have 60 pounds to lose. The most I have ever weighed including the day I delivered my children. I need encouragement and it would be great to know I have others that have struggled.
  • LadyDiLikesPie
    LadyDiLikesPie Posts: 11 Member
    I've lost and gained, lost, gained, lost, gained. You all know the story. This year I'm going all in, including becoming part of this wonderful community. I'm 61 and I have 80 lbs to lose (this time, which I hope is the last time). Feel free to add me and we'll support each other!
  • agibbon50
    agibbon50 Posts: 1 Member
    I am 53 and I am starting with a 20# goal and will continue the journey from there. It's going to be a long one but that is okay. The more important factor is a change in my quality of life that is directly connected to a healthier body. I would be honored to encourage you as I learn to encourage myself.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    I just turned 42, it's so tragic!! Anyway, I am looking to drop 59lbs. I lost 75 last year. Good luck to all of you, friends always welcomed!
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    I am 49 and returning to the site once again. Ultimately have 80 pounds to lose, but first goal is to get under 200. Add me if you would like.